• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Nice to meet you'z

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hi, I am a student working on a group project to make a game, I have Joined because we are using the warcraft 3 engine to make our game and you people seem to be the experts:grin:
Anyway, I'll tell you about the games plot:
You are Ryu, a dragon who has just been born, there is a princess who has just got her hands on a vuvuzela and drives the whole world crazy, you have to go and silence her to get life back to normal...
I have never played wc3 so not very good at the whole process yet, we are planning to make a three level campaign
1 cave/forest
2 village
3 castle
I am making level one, I am trying at the moment to make a custom intro screen for the level, I also need to make movie sequences as well, I have started basic modeling and made a waterfall following tutorials here (Only thing that looks any good yet)
Any way, nice to meet you all
Bye for now

Totoro

Status
Not open for further replies.