• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Meet & Greet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hello respected members,

I just joined today and I am already in love with this exquisite HIVE...... My name is Fathur Shaon, I am from Bangladesh (a small country beside India). Currently I am working as a freelance outsourcing contractor, studying for my IELTS exam and GAMING after the long stretched day of duty. I am a passionate gamer since childhood.

I've been playing Warcraft since the day it was released and when I was just about to get bored, i stumble upon here; And by the grace, passion and the groundbreaking effort of the honorable members here, I am finally able explore and experience the zest of the various possibilities (new & alternate) this epic game has to offer. I WHOLEHEARTEDLY THANK YOU & OFFER MY BEST OF REGARDS TO ALL THE MEMBERS & MODERATORS of this family. I am indeed glad and lucky to be here. Keep up the spirit and innovation incited :smile:

Level 6
Hello respected members,

I just joined today and I am already in love with this exquisite HIVE...... My name is Fathur Shaon, I am from Bangladesh (a small country beside India). Currently I am working as a freelance outsourcing contractor, studying for my IELTS exam and GAMING after the long stretched day of duty. I am a passionate gamer since childhood.

I've been playing Warcraft since the day it was released and when I was just about to get bored, i stumble upon here; And by the grace, passion and the groundbreaking effort of the honorable members here, I am finally able explore and experience the zest of the various possibilities (new & alternate) this epic game has to offer. I WHOLEHEARTEDLY THANK YOU & OFFER MY BEST OF REGARDS TO ALL THE MEMBERS & MODERATORS of this family. I am indeed glad and lucky to be here. Keep up the spirit and innovation incited :smile:

Whoa, Interesting. And Welcome, (you really know how to please everyone, rsrsrs)

Status
Not open for further replies.