• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Greetings, All!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Good day, ladies and gentlemen!

My username is Raptor, and that is simple enough to serve as my forum nickname as well, I would imagine! I am a Warcraft III modder (with intermediate experience) returning from a four-year hiatus, now with a newfound curiosity for dabbling in skinning, icon-making and voice acting, as well. It is high time to brush off the dust and scour off the rust from such skills, and put them to good use in helping the Warcraft modding community propagate (despite its age)!

That all being said, I am a twenty-one-year-old university student from South Africa (born here, but of British descent). I am unsure if there are any fellow countrymen of mine here, but in such a nationally heterogeneous community as this, it matters not! I look forward to meeting as many as I can here, and making friends.

It is wonderful to be here, and I hope to fit in soon. :)

Welcome to the Hive Workshop RaptorEdge!

Please, do check out our Texturing & Surfacing section for inspiration if you're having a take at texturing and 2D art related to warcrat and whatnot. There are various useful links in the stiky'ed threads there and a couple of members that show off what they're currently working on.

We also have a music related section for all those that are interested in fiddling with various tunes, voice-acting, betterment and many more.

Last but not least, we do have some basic set of rules that are pretty straight-forward.
Although I don't suppose you'll have any problems around.

Is is always appreciated to see new people coming in around and still show some interest(even if minor) in doing what they prefer for this old aged game.

With that said, do enjoy your day and hopefully stick around and learn much more : )

Status
Not open for further replies.