• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Greetings to Hive Workshop Community..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello everyone, I've recently registered to your forum, though I browse it for some time. I am representing Eurobattle.net staff, as an affiliate of your site ( www.eurobattle.net ), the largest PvPGN Warcraft III server in the world.

My name is Daniel and I am from Bucharest, Romania.

I'm currently learning as a 11th grade student and practicing professional swimming for greatest Romanian sports club, Dinamo Bucharest.

My spare time is used for developing eurobattle.net projects ( I'm dealing with overall forum, hacks, tournaments, forum problems, server problems, any many other basic duties ).

I am here, as I need to learn some things from your great community and inspire for some future projects.

I am glad to meet such a large community, where any member has something to learn out from others' posts.

Keep up the good job, I'll be hanging around from now on..

Yours,

XFIRE.

Level 14
Hello and welcome to the Hive. You really put some effort into the introduction :)

You will find this is a great community and it has a lot of professionals.

If you need any help just pm and I will be happy to reply(after I get back from my vacation which will last the next week :))

You might know me from eurobattle.net(Kafana)

Anyways I wish you luck here and I hope you enjoy your stay :)

Level 2
Welcome here, even if i had register one day after you.

i've a problem to connect with your server
i can't connect with the latest patch (1.21b)

The current patch we use is 1.21a. We won't apply 1.21b, because, we'll make the upgrade to 1.22 when that one's out.

Level 2
It is already tested on the free-pay Blizzard gateway called Westfall. It should be released next month or soon enough.

Anyway, by downloading our server.reg you can easily switch gateways from Blizzard to Eurobattle with a simple 2-click action.

Status
Not open for further replies.