• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Nexus Class Fighter

READ THIS OR DIE.

NOTICE: The guns on the from DO NOT actually flare when attacking. Why? I'm glad you asked. It is because this model is INTENDED FOR MISSILE shooting. NOT machine guns. BUT, just for you I added two guns anyway. Either mode can be used.

ALSO! The recommended settings for this is:

Size: 0.65

That's it. lol

UPDATED: WAY better particles now.

Keywords:
plane, spaceship, dude
Contents

Nexus Class Fighter (Model)

Reviews
09:06, 3rd May 2009 General Frank: Changes are made. Useful model. Approved.
Status
Not open for further replies.

M

09:06, 3rd May 2009
General Frank:

Changes are made. Useful model. Approved.

ingenious use of ingame texture. expecialy the exaust flaps
the mesh is awesome but the attack anim could be more energatic. well that could just be me cos i like energetic attack anims. also a little particle emitter on guns while attacking would really emphasise the recoil.

other than that, this model seems to be a must download for space mappers, incredibly small size( download complete pretty much i pressed the button really) and excellent mesh

Level 31
ingenious use of ingame texture. expecialy the exaust flaps
the mesh is awesome but the attack anim could be more energatic. well that could just be me cos i like energetic attack anims. also a little particle emitter on guns while attacking would really emphasise the recoil.

other than that, this model seems to be a must download for space mappers, incredibly small size( download complete pretty much i pressed the button really) and excellent mesh

I must confess that the UVW took ten times as long as the mesh making did. XD

Anyway, you see, the reason for the lack of energetic fire on the attack anim, is because it is actually for missiles. I only put the guns because people might want to shoot lasers or something. lol

Thanks!

Level 31
K, let me explain the window. It is NOT simply glass. It is supposed to give off a sort of space-tech shielded effect. Like it is covered by an energy shield. The lighthouse texture is just as bright, and the white gloss lines make in rather funky looking.

Think energy shield. Not glass. : )

Status
Not open for further replies.