• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Next paired mapping contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 34
We aren't going to make contests because people are already working on a map, I'm sure you can understand. Also if you would like to submit a proper contest, use the template please. Hawking worked hard on them for a reason. ;)

Who?

Also if you would like to submit a proper contest, use the template please. Hawking worked hard on them for a reason. ;)

I just made some slight changes so that neither of the two templates were too superior to each other. I'm not positive who created the original design, but it certainly wasn't me... Or this Hawking person.

Level 34
Who?

I just made some slight changes so that neither of the two templates were too superior to each other. I'm not positive who created the original design, but it certainly wasn't me... Or this Hawking person.
Well shit. Best part is I put Hawkwing, thought about it, and remembered everyone used to spell it wrong. I couldn't be bothered to check, so I changed it and left it. :p

well we havnt started the map yet...
Still, it's not something I would mention in a submission. It sounds lazy.

Level 19
A Turn based (mini)game.
Like Chess is. Or Age of Wonders is (if you know that). Something where players take turns with making certain actions.

Or is that too specific?:p

It would be better if we turned back to a more broad theme, like the original contest had, instead of these very limited themes. What about just giving people a few keywords that the entry needs to fulfill, and the rest is up to the makers?

Random example: Exploration. Zombie. Fear. Horror. Comedy. Magic. - Then the map would have to, in whatever way the creators feel like it, make use of the keywords in the map.

Status
Not open for further replies.