• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Next Mini-Mapping Contest: Farming / Cinematic

Select the theme you'd want for the next Mini-Mapping contest!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re-making the poll since the old one had ended long ago and it needs to be refreshed before a contest can start!
The 2 themes you can choose from:

Cinematic - 'Users will recieve a unique piece of terrain (and possibly a tiny part of a cinematic). Over this first piece of the puzzle they will have to figure out their own story on how to make an epic cinematic with the given template.'

Farming - 'Users have to create a game where the main goal must focus on gathering materials, resources, items, and anything the contestant can interpretet as 'Farming'. (So please not just cows on a farm trolol)'

Level 10
Farming : I voted for farming because it would be more interesting.
So the contest starts when this poll is closed ?

Level 14
Too much contests to attend :D
Hive tends to host contests at the same time.
I remember that i finished 3 contests in 1 week time in autumn 2012 (including the social group). It was a crazy ride.
It happened in the end of summer too, in the end i wasn't able to choose a main contest, and finish any entries then.

I have final exams next month, and i'm waiting for this Farming Contest in a long time, but i dont know if i can join like this :p

Status
Not open for further replies.