• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

New Theme

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Okay guys, I was about to start working on a new theme (I'm a bit sick of photoshop and want to do some webdesign) but I'm going to ask the public what it actually wants. I'm coming with some suggestions, but you can bring your own if you want, and I may take things into consideration. Here we go:

1. Naxxramas
2. Blood Knight/Sin'dorei
3. Earth Mother
4. Quel'dorei/Quel'thalas (before the Third Wars)

So pick a theme from here, and if you have a better suggestion, add that one as well (with a linky from wiki preferably).

~Daelin

Level 36
Naxxramas would be awesome!!! Also: Renewing the old battle.net theme we had (theme was very similar to that of battle.net)

Or, a personal preference: Icecrown/Northrend http://www.wowwiki.com/Northrend
Or an Emerald Dream theme (we have no green ones and it would be sick)
http://www.wowwiki.com/Emerald_Dream
Or an onyx/obsidian theme. Liek dark and shiny and such, don't have a link XD

Also: Black or White marble. Great looking theme :p

Level 36
Ironforge is coming. That's Bob's Dwarf theme. Naxx needs to be very frosty indeed! Cuz i want a frost theme! And eys an Emerald Dream would be amazing. We don't have any green so yeah... I'd like an Orange theme, but i'm not sure what you could really centre it around other than orange.

Level 11
TheNisse, you actually liked that theme? I found it extremely ugly because of the bright persistant colors. For now I'll take a break from themes (a short one only) and in the meantime, if you come up with something different (than we already have), I'll consider it.

Wulfy, we already have two "red" themes. As I was saying, if you have in mind something different, let me know.

~Daelin

Status
Not open for further replies.