• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Naxxramas & Sin'dorei

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Two themes requested by the members of the community have been completed. At the moment they have only the color layout and header available, but we will do our best to make them better through some custom images.

First is Naxxramas theme, which may look a bit excentric for some of you. Its main colors are blue and green, yet you will find some mauve too. Why these colors? Because while browsing through some WoW screenshots I found one with the interior of the great necropolis, where these two colors were featured. Hopefully some of you will enjoy the theme, even though it is not one of those "super popular" intended themes.

Second is Sin'dorei as many of you probably wanted for Hive to have an elven theme. The theme's fundamental colors are red and gold, though you will find a decent amount of brown and orange too. Those of you who like elves will surely enjoy this theme (since I do so).

If you have any suggestions regarding these themes (do not include buttons comments yet, as I will post here once they are completed) do not hesitate to tell me, as I will take every suggestion into consideration.

As a side-note, Ralle Light and Workshop themes were removed. I do not know if they will ever be remade as there are so many ideas which could materialize into themes. This remains to be seen. Why did I remove them? Because they all looked somehow the Ralle Dark, and I found that one the best of the three of them. Sorry about any inconvenience caused.

~Daelin

Last edited:

Archian

Site Director
Level 61
Note, that Ralle Dark and Ralle Light was the two first styles we had back when we switched to vB. They were *quickly created* in order to have some diffrent styles, and as some default ones while we were working on others.
Those two styles lack a lot of work and was not meant to be kept at all, but apparently you guys like it so we consider keeping it.

Anyway, we will go for Workshop style instead of the Ralle Light and continue working on the Ralle Dark.

Level 7
Omg Ty!!!

Edited By Daelin: Please try not to spam exclamation marks. And no, it's not a problem. Just trying to keep posts clean. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.