• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

New Style

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
I am very proud to announce you that a new style has been released:Scarlet Crusade. With so many black and not so colored styles, I thought a red theme would come extremely well. The style is not completely finished, as it still lacks custom buttons, but they will surely be made, especially if I get a positive reply to the style. Enjoy!

~Daelin

Level 11
Well... I chose it to be red as it is the main color of the scarlet crusade. Ofcourse the girl fits the theme. She is a scarlet crusader. :p

camel... well, by now all the styles were dark and grim, so I thought a more colored one would be a good addition.

brad... I don't know about any other styles. I thought I should contribute as an admin with a new style, as there weren't many.

~Daelin

Level 3
I looove this style! And I love the Scarlet Crusade! Plus, it doesn't hurt my eyes when I look at the screen anymore! Of course, it never did. But I like the color red.

And what is this dwarf one everyone is talking about?

it's best theme hive ever had, i've seen it years ago... when i returned to hive and got an account (i've been guesting so far), i had to see hive all reworked with vBulletin and so... Nothing beats dwarf! They dont have greatest strength in wow for nothing!

This one seems good but isn't even near the old ones:sad:i

Level 36
Yeah, Dwarf was a good theme, but I agree with Bob in that he removed it because all it was was grey. Lots and lots of grey. The image at the top was my favourite part, but alas, you can't have it all, and I was hoping he was going to rework it based on that image at the top, so it would be more of a snowy theme...

Status
Not open for further replies.