• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

new skill of assasin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Well in my opinion it is kind of useless... low dmg and spell disruption doesnt work on bosses...i believe Zwieb said that the new spell in 1.1j would be most definite for the class but it is realy not giving the feeling that i have assasin that have some use in team fights.It is ok when stun dont work on bosses but i think that at least skill disruption should be allowed to be used on them...or at least buff the dmg.Assasin have some nice skills that help him solo creeps but in teamfights it is kind of useless.So if spell interupt was working on bosses from new skill this would definitly make the assasin a valuable member of dungeon groups.

There will be encounters where spell interuption works. The Shade summons for example can and should be interupted. Also upcoming content will have plenty of uses for spell interuption. And you can use it in pvp. However, all bosses that are currently immune to interuption have that immunity for a reason. Being able to interupt Mark of the Vampire or Shadow Call would render those bosses trivial.

Level 3
well already tried it on Shade and it doesnt work...Btw i was happy from this new skill exactly cause i could interupt his summoning...but....

Level 3
i cant stop ANY casting of new boss thats for sure tryed it like 10 times...

Level 3
ok guess you can lock dont think there is nothing more to be said :) sorry

Level 4
You can interupt fire strike which casted by mage doppel and kills any of ur teammates by one hit. Isnt that enough for its use?

Status
Not open for further replies.