1. Melee Mapping contest #3 - Poll is up! Vote for the best 4v4 melee maps!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The 30th edition of the Modeling Contest is finally up! The Portable Buildings need your attention, so come along and have a blast!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We have a new contest going on right now! Join the 11th Music Contest! You are to make a Cinematic modern sound-track for this contest, so come and compete with other people for fun.
    Dismiss Notice

Cleric: ¿Confidence (pasive) or Burst of L (active)?

Discussion in 'Guides & Database' started by Aleph0, Dec 6, 2018.

1. Aleph0

Aleph0

Resources:
    Resources:
    Is there one that is MUCH better than the other one?
    I wana play with small party (3 players) Tank, Assasin (to get stun for the first boss dungeon), and Cleric.
    Wich skill is better?

Be cause... if the party is bigger... i guess Burst of L is really better...
    I accept al hints!

2. GusKrutzsch

GusKrutzsch

Resources:
    Resources:
    Confidence most likely. I play a lot with party of 3 and my bishop always chose confidence. The aura is always active whereas the burst of light is an emergency heal with high cooldown, and a bishop already have other ways to heal in emergency situations

3. lfkrutzsch

lfkrutzsch

Resources:
    Resources:
    first, confidence also gets its power multiplied by the size of the group, so the party size isnt a factor

if one is MUCH better than the other? no, both are close, confidence is the better choice both at the early game and at the lategame

the only time i see burst being used is when you have more than one cleric class in the group because the passive aura cant stack

its worth mentioning that burst is insanely overpowered when doing the cleric class quest at lvl25 so if it happened that your cleric got burst and you are short on gold, tell him to keep burst, that class quest is the hardest by a really big margin, so if he doesnt have burst at that point he probably would need to reset in order to be able to finish the quest

4. SaikoDeMoN

SaikoDeMoN

Resources:
    Resources:
    Burst of Light is way better until you have access to Flash Heal, and even then it's roughly equal and up to your playstyle.