• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

New Gaias "Clan" - Heartseeker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Class:New - But will fill any class needed
Level of equipment: none
Activity:-9 GMT I'll be on whenever I can but mostly 4-8PM
Are you able to play on Garena?:Yes, Username: Malon202
Are you prepared for fair roll for loot or you want to steal it?:I like fair rolls on loot :D
Skype name?:malonmasten

Level 13
It is stupid to reject members based on a lack of skype. There are other means of communication. MSN, any messenger program frankly.

Level 2
Application: Lordskyy_
Class: Sorceror
Level of equipment: (tell us what parts of armor you have) : Lunar mantle, ghostly hat, white scepter, burning gem, arcane seal
Activity: Pretty much every day. I only work like 3 days out of the week. School 7:30 am eastern - 2:00 pm eastern. Usually work like 3 pm - 8 pm eastern on weeknights.
Are you able to play on Garena?: Yes, dont like it that much though :p
Are you prepared for fair roll for loot or you want to steal it?: Yes
Skype name?: sean.commes

Level 3
Sup guys, I'm from brazil but i catch up ok in europe rooms, just looking for some ppl to play again since the last codewipe from 1.1L3

c4-Femoika is my Garena nick, looking to fit any roles in groups by playing the class needed, just add me in garena.

Btw i'm 22.

Level 2
Class:None
Level of equipment:None
Activity:All the time
Are you able to play on Garena?:Yep Nick is: lookyourbacktr
Are you prepared for fair roll for loot or you want to steal it?:I dont care about items so i'll be fair guy
Skype name: karamandalina

Last edited:
Level 1
Sup guys, I'm from brazil but i catch up ok in europe rooms, just looking for some ppl to play again since the last codewipe from 1.1L3

c4-Femoika is my Garena nick, looking to fit any roles in groups by playing the class needed, just add me in garena.

Btw i'm 22.

You're looking for someone to play with since code wipe because you haven't figured out how to cheat yet. I've played with you before and I know in every version you had at least 2 cheated characters.

Level 1
Characters: Ranger lvl 32 (still need the dungeon skill)
Stuff: Atm i'm playing alone, then i don't get any gozu stuff, just getting the trash mobs drops, i can't end the d2/d3/shade without u dude!!!! =)
Garena: Since today just for u ^^ as bigbadrabbit
Skype: i'd prefere to play ig, exepcially cuz my english is bad, btw u can add Backstaber.aion

Level 6
i'm mainly around 22:00 and later (european time) in battle net (us-east)

its -9h (in summer) = 13:00 or 1:00 pm PST

feel free to whisper if u need anyone for d3 or shade
name=account

Level 2
Class:Crusader
Level of equipment: Normal
Activity:Normal (on saturday and sunday all day)
Are you able to play on Garena?:Yes
Are you prepared for fair roll for loot or you want to steal it?:i dont want to steal it
Skype name?:thioio_1

Level 2
Its impossible to reach 45 lol

its not imposible lv 1-40 can hunt with friend.. but dont finish your all quest

lv 40-45 =quest and hunt the shade
the shade drop the shadow seal Permanently grants one additional skill point when used. (can only be used once)
It is a +500 XP quest

Level 6
i just know is possible up to 43 just lol theres just no way to reach 45 unless u have a cheated map and even with the shade thing u spoke of with it you cant even reach 44 i can tell you that and vestra too because we both saved whole map quests before even the shade thing till we were 40 and we never reacher even 44

Level 13
^ what he said

43 is the max level. I think after everything, with the shadow seal and changing class at 40, you end up like 1k xp away from 44, or maybe it was 500 idk I haven't been on in a while.

Either way, 44, let alone 45, is impossible currently.

Level 6
i tested in the L(3) all quest and with seal, i couldnt make it to 44 was very close thou but is still impossible

Status
Not open for further replies.