• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Playing gaias together

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hi guys, me and my friend have been playing gaias together. through Garena
but the problem is we can play together onley during weekends
so im looking for a company to play with.
im a lvl 31 Hunter

I suggest we all write here our skype, and play. I will be availible like
in 3.5 more houers. and im up to do some Dungeoning.
So

Skyp:alina.ship
Garena name: FoxxyOld

Level 1
Every time when i'm search trough Garena there is no Gaias hosts. The game is definitely dead, only can play with frends when we deal to play... I have two budys but we need more players too for D4 only.

Garena name: GRKMAN

Level 1
Can any one add me friend? So I can play Gaias with a team. I'm a Lv33 Assassin, I also have a Lv 6 Cleric, if you need a bishop. All I want is just to paly free with ppl in Gaias, Can any one add me and play together??

Oh..and I play in Garena, my name is John_le_hou_le_(weird name I made).

Level 11
I would like to play on Garena to, it can be hard to find players there otherwise.

Garena name: elotheman
Character: 32 Crusader, with some d2 and outdoor equipment equipment

Every time when i'm search trough Garena there is no Gaias hosts. The game is definitely dead, only can play with frends when we deal to play... I have two budys but we need more players too for D4 only.

Garena name: GRKMAN

There is a bot on Battle.net as Z and the others only play there, I never find it thou :/

Anyway if you wanna play just add me and send me a message on Garena (or here if you are planing ahead) :)

Last edited:
Level 4
I'm a bit nooby when it comes to bnet hosting and such, how exactly do find this bot's games?

You have to be either on USEast/USWest/Europe to join the games.

When you logon BNet, enter the chat channel and type /whois Gaias; this will tell you the game name of the bot. (It should be [Gaia] Gaias ORPG #??) Then just go to the Join Custom Game at the top and enter in the game name and click Join.

Status
Not open for further replies.