1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Travel to distant realms and encounter scenes unknown to the common folk. The Greatest of Adventures is upon us with the 8th Cinematic Contest. Join in on a fun ride.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The 18th Icon Contest is ON! Choose any ingame unit and give him/her Hero abilities. Good luck to all.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The Secrets of Warcraft 3 have revealed interesting works. The RESULTS for Abelhawk's Mini-Mapping Contest #15 have come out!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Contestants are to create a scene set in the Stone Age. Come and see what you can come up with. We wish you the best of luck!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Colour outside the lines! Techtree Contest #13 is a go. The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Night Rider gained several songs for his journey. The poll for the 12th Music Contest has started. Check it out!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Greetings cerebrates, our Swarm needs new spawners that will have numerous children. Join the HIVE's 31st Modeling Contest - Spawners and Spawned! The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

List of Gaias Clans / Player Groups [Battle.net]

Discussion in 'Gaias Retaliation ORPG' started by muzzel, Feb 23, 2010.

1. muzzel

muzzel

Resources:
    JASS:
    Wurst:
    Resources:
    Due to many players who asked for a group to play Gaias Retaliation we created a short list of known Gaias clans/groups:

Europe:
    • Clan Tux (no real Gaias clan, anyway you often find people here to play with)

US East:
    • Clan hyel
    • Clan Gaia
    • Clan BxT

US West:

Asia:

The official Gaias hostbot is GaiasHostBot. To find games type /whois GaiasHostBot.

If your clan is not listed here just post the name and the server (europe/useast/uswest/asia) then we will add it to the list.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2012
  2. ciorele

ciorele

Resources:
    Resources:
    do i need pay money to play on US EAST?

3. Reconcile

Reconcile

Resources:
    Resources:
    I'm assuming you play on the Europe, US West, or Asia realm in order to ask that question. Regardless of what realm you play on or are "located in", you can play on any other realm. You just have to simply re-register a NEW account (You may use the same name so long as it isn't taken) and use that name for that specific realm. Keep in mind, if the name is not the same, you will not be able to load any Gaia's toons you have, since they are saved to the username.

Hope that helps!

Reconcile,
    Clan HMx

4. muzzel

muzzel

Resources:
    JASS:
    Wurst:
    Resources:
    o_O no
    all wc3 realms are for free. You just need to klick on the button next to "Enter Battlenet" - there u can select one of 4(5) realms.

5. ciorele

ciorele

Resources:
    Resources:
    then i need patch for USA servers where i can get it?

6. Shapy

Shapy

Resources:
    Resources:
    You dont need a patch too.

just choose this realm and join in ^^

7. ciorele

ciorele

Resources:
    Resources:
    but i need working cd key yes?

8. muzzel

muzzel

Resources:
    JASS:
    Wurst:
    Resources:
    ur cd keys are fine
    you only need to select "us east" server, connect to battlenet, make a new account and log in.
    (the accounts only work for the realm where they were created. the cd key works for all realms)

9. CHA_Owner

CHA_Owner

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Thanks for mentioning Clan Gaia muzzel and i think theres one on us.west but im not shure ill look into it then tell you later.

10. Rauross

Rauross

Resources:
    Resources:
    Any GARENA clans/groups or something? for wc 3 ofc...

11. Ballistic

Ballistic

Resources:
    Resources:
    Clan Gaia Bots

Just curious if/when there bots will be back up and running on US East/West?

One of the bots is up and running again, how ever, could you guys change the setup of them. Kicking people for just over 200latency on an rpg is extreme, make it higher. Could you also stop the bot actually closing the game when there is actually enough people in there for it to start. Either increase the time its open or just take that feature out. Iam in Australia, so getting under your 200 latency thresh hold is quite difficult.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2010
  12. S0ulseeker

S0ulseeker

Resources:
    Resources:
    The Gaias bot which was the 24/7 bot was hosted by one of our clan members Mental-Murderer. He is moving so he can not host his bot atm + he needed to give his extra CD key to his friend so he won't be able to bring that bot back online most likely for quite a while. The other bot, Gaias2, is hosted by another member Cha, but his bot isn't a 24/7 bot. he shares his bots CD key with his own so his bot is only online when he isn't, or he remembers to turn it on. When the new version is released for Gaias we should have another 24/7 bot released again ready for new content and pre-parties. As for the kicking issues, which bot was it that was having the problems? The Gaias or Gaias2 bot?

13. Ballistic

Ballistic

Resources:
    Resources:
    Thanks for the info Soul. It is the Gaias2 bot that I have issues with, pretty much have given up playing because of it. I usually sit just over 200ping with that bot which gets me booted. Iam sure ill come back to the game when people start hosting it again and not relying on bots.

14. Knight-Saber

Knight-Saber

Resources:
    Resources:
    Untill the day I get my original CD-keys from my other house I play using Garena, mostly in the Europe RPG channels (depending of which one has more players in it and is not full) and my nick is the same, Knight-Saber.

I like to play GR a lot, being it dungeos or leveling with someone, feel free to message me and see if we can get a game running.

15. danxuye

danxuye

Resources:
    Resources:
    Help!

Hello! I am a newbie. I typed clan HMx in the channel name bar. It says the channel is restricted.:eekani:

And also. I can only log on to Europe Battle. Net. I can't log on to U.S eat and west. ( Not a spam, please help :mwahaha:)

16. Ye7i

Ye7i

Resources:
    Resources:
    Im palying at garena on Europe rpg room 03 nick: piotrus

pm me so we can play

17. Chipawapa

Chipawapa

Resources:
    Resources:
    I host this game frequently (less lately) on Garena in the Europe RPG rooms. User name is Chipawapa.

18. bYo

bYo

Resources:
    Resources:
    I and a couple of others in my clan play Gaias, so if you're an Aussie you can pop over to channel Clan bYo and see if any of us are on. It's usually me or my friend, bYo.God and bYo.Claw.

US West of course.

19. Gantoris

Gantoris

Resources:
    Resources:
    omg....... can we have a garena Gaias Retaliation ORPG group? I am very bored not able to train my charater as i play a mage, which cant solo, and im stuck with beginners who quit halfway....

20. ChaosCloud

ChaosCloud

Resources:
    Resources:
    ChaosClouds (Garena)
    pm me for Gaias Retalaition :)