• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

List of Gaias Clans / Player Groups [Battle.net]

Level 14
Due to many players who asked for a group to play Gaias Retaliation we created a short list of known Gaias clans/groups:

Europe:
  • Clan Tux (no real Gaias clan, anyway you often find people here to play with)

US East:
  • Clan hyel
  • Clan Gaia
  • Clan BxT

US West:

Asia:

The official Gaias hostbot is GaiasHostBot. To find games type /whois GaiasHostBot.

If your clan is not listed here just post the name and the server (europe/useast/uswest/asia) then we will add it to the list.

Last edited:
Level 3
I'm assuming you play on the Europe, US West, or Asia realm in order to ask that question. Regardless of what realm you play on or are "located in", you can play on any other realm. You just have to simply re-register a NEW account (You may use the same name so long as it isn't taken) and use that name for that specific realm. Keep in mind, if the name is not the same, you will not be able to load any Gaia's toons you have, since they are saved to the username.

Hope that helps!

Reconcile,
Clan HMx

Level 2
Clan Gaia Bots

Just curious if/when there bots will be back up and running on US East/West?

One of the bots is up and running again, how ever, could you guys change the setup of them. Kicking people for just over 200latency on an rpg is extreme, make it higher. Could you also stop the bot actually closing the game when there is actually enough people in there for it to start. Either increase the time its open or just take that feature out. Iam in Australia, so getting under your 200 latency thresh hold is quite difficult.

Last edited:
Level 10
Just curious if/when there bots will be back up and running on US East/West?

One of the bots is up and running again, how ever, could you guys change the setup of them. Kicking people for just over 200latency on an rpg is extreme, make it higher. Could you also stop the bot actually closing the game when there is actually enough people in there for it to start. Either increase the time its open or just take that feature out. Iam in Australia, so getting under your 200 latency thresh hold is quite difficult.

The Gaias bot which was the 24/7 bot was hosted by one of our clan members Mental-Murderer. He is moving so he can not host his bot atm + he needed to give his extra CD key to his friend so he won't be able to bring that bot back online most likely for quite a while. The other bot, Gaias2, is hosted by another member Cha, but his bot isn't a 24/7 bot. he shares his bots CD key with his own so his bot is only online when he isn't, or he remembers to turn it on. When the new version is released for Gaias we should have another 24/7 bot released again ready for new content and pre-parties. As for the kicking issues, which bot was it that was having the problems? The Gaias or Gaias2 bot?

Level 2
The Gaias bot which was the 24/7 bot was hosted by one of our clan members Mental-Murderer. He is moving so he can not host his bot atm + he needed to give his extra CD key to his friend so he won't be able to bring that bot back online most likely for quite a while. The other bot, Gaias2, is hosted by another member Cha, but his bot isn't a 24/7 bot. he shares his bots CD key with his own so his bot is only online when he isn't, or he remembers to turn it on. When the new version is released for Gaias we should have another 24/7 bot released again ready for new content and pre-parties. As for the kicking issues, which bot was it that was having the problems? The Gaias or Gaias2 bot?

Thanks for the info Soul. It is the Gaias2 bot that I have issues with, pretty much have given up playing because of it. I usually sit just over 200ping with that bot which gets me booted. Iam sure ill come back to the game when people start hosting it again and not relying on bots.

Level 1
Untill the day I get my original CD-keys from my other house I play using Garena, mostly in the Europe RPG channels (depending of which one has more players in it and is not full) and my nick is the same, Knight-Saber.

I like to play GR a lot, being it dungeos or leveling with someone, feel free to message me and see if we can get a game running.

Level 1
Help!

Hello! I am a newbie. I typed clan HMx in the channel name bar. It says the channel is restricted.:eekani:

And also. I can only log on to Europe Battle. Net. I can't log on to U.S eat and west. ( Not a spam, please help :mwahaha:)

Level 2
Im palying at garena on Europe rpg room 03 nick: piotrus

pm me so we can play

bYo

bYo

Level 1
I and a couple of others in my clan play Gaias, so if you're an Aussie you can pop over to channel Clan bYo and see if any of us are on. It's usually me or my friend, bYo.God and bYo.Claw.

US West of course.

Level 3
omg....... can we have a garena Gaias Retaliation ORPG group? I am very bored not able to train my charater as i play a mage, which cant solo, and im stuck with beginners who quit halfway....

Level 1
I'm sorry for my stupid question, but what is "Garena"? I'm also searching for good players in the European realm. my nick is Camovehia-2
I will try to be online every day at about 8-9pm Paris time.

I have a Bishop and a Monk, both lvl 33 by soloing - indeed it is too hard to find a good group these days..

Level 10
Garena is a program you must google and download. It is separate from battle.net completely. In a sense it is an entirely new battle.net hosted by someone else, but with Garena you play your games through 'lan' so lag and delay is typically down. It's used pretty frequently in DOTA and other games not just Warcraft III.

Level 2
USEast: VJain/Rhadamant/LordSkyy_

Looking for 2+. Tank/DPS/Bishop.

If you're not good, don't bother messaging us. If you don't have amazing gear, that's fine. As long as you're not a retard.

Level 2
Crillepro it depends on who you get to play with, there are some great players that I came across while hosting GR in Garena. So yeah you can PM me, for a decent game, or at least fun. I'm willing to boost the low levels too, so that you too can have your share of d3.

Level 1
Hello! I want to join the clan Tux in Europe. My Europe ID is consequence0099.

Level 8
Player: Hawajska
Characters&lvls: Sorcerer level 34, Berserker 34, Assasin 40
Northrend(Europe)

I'm expirienced and well geared and I'm looking for Dungeon 3 raiders.
pm me in game.

Last edited:
Level 7
I'm new to this map, but i would love to find someone to play with :thumbs_up:

EDIT:
Btw, im a Ranger at lvl 12

Last edited:
Level 1
Hi, i just can't find anyone playing Gaias Retaliation on Bnet maybe because i don't use Bnet so often i use Garena instead but, there are only a few ppl that play it and hard to find them,so if someone is looking for ppl in Garena to play Gaias Just add me ty.Garena name: -H.u.c.K-Lies

Just The Perfect Map.

Level 1
Im on garena as draknn lvl 32 berzerker , leveling clerick too .
Should have bnet account draknn on europe im not on it too often.
And .draknn at eurobattle.net. Feel free to add me .

Level 2
Is there anyone that play Eurobattle.net? ? ?
My nick is :EnisSw1fT add me if you want we to play :)
I got garena too... My nick there is : enisasani Feel free to add here too :p.

Level 1
Garena and Battle.net account: hobbes3

I'm a level 31 Assassin. We also have a level 31 Bishop and a level 27 Squire, who's trying to be a Crusader ;-). We also have our own Teamspeak 3 server from dotacommentaries.com.

Level 1
hi, im lookin for more players in garena to play gaias, we are 3 players if some1 want to join us is perfect....pls pm me or post here or if u can give me some info about where are playin gaias in garena...thks

P.D: if u want add me to [email protected]

Last edited:
Level 1
Im lookin for players to play gaia with on garena. Add me: Colarn

34 Crusader
34 Berserker
35 Necromancer
38 Sorcerer
30 Cleric

Level 5
Garena
PastTime aka FallenMagical 33 lvl bishop
And My friends:
Berdyl crusader
Demonspl mage
-hitmanos47- ranger or whatever it was. I don't remember their lvls, Berdyl was above 30 for sure.

Level 1
Yoroichi=acc name in Europe add me and ask me to play whenever you see me online

also add l1festealer he is lvl 31 squire i am lvl 32 bard

Level 1
Yoroichi=acc name in Europe add me and ask me to play whenever you see me online

also add l1festealer he is lvl 31 squire i am lvl 32 bard

Level 2
Account Name:Aegir
Gateway:Europe
Can Host: Yes
Characters:Crusaider 43lvl, Assasin 36lvl, Hunter 35, Bard 32, other low lvl chars
Nick on Garena: F.R.E.Y.R

Play also on LAN by hamachi with group of friends in D3 party (altought we haven't killed Firelord yet).

I can host any type of party on BN (D1,D2,D3 in any teams) and help with exping to 32 lvl. I usually host games at weekends to gather some new players or make a party to do D3.

Level 4
Everybody. Clan hyel is now my useast clan for gaias, hmx is dead.
Gaias rpg/goh/eclipse!!! Come join the party:)

q1k

q1k

Level 1
Garena class lvl
1nsane_q1k assa 35
candav crus 30+
Wratox bish 30+
0.apocalypse.0 bish 30+
anacheron assa 30+