• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • ✅ The POLL for Hive's Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Vote for the TOP 3 SKINS! 🔗Click here to cast your vote!

New race

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made a new race it is a single map no trigger 1vs1 i made a undead custome race and i did the model files and icons and i put the worker to summon the edited building and i put that edited building to summon the edited units and i was testing and i chosed undead and when the map loaded the esingle buildngs wher ther no edited and no edited units ???? WTF???Do i have to delete the single units from the editor ???

Level 8
If it was a melee map, picking undead won't do it. That will just set you up with the normal undead race, not what you made. You must use triggers to put your units in instead of normal undead.

Level 9
right, at least the first townhall and starting units

and you sould also take the time to breath:
I made a new race it is a single map no trigger 1vs1 i made a undead custome race and i did the model files and icons and i put the worker to summon the edited building and i put that edited building to summon the edited units and i was testing and i chosed undead and when the map loaded the esingle buildngs wher ther no edited and no edited units ???? WTF???Do i have to delete the single units from the editor ???

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.