• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

New Patch Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I have some ideas for the next patch...

I think Set item drops and epic item drops that drop from bosses such as twins, kyron, etc.... should have a game character check, meaning that it should check what characters participated in the
fight or who is in the game, and drop a the necessary set items/epics, because many people, including me, sometimes take multiple runs of a boss to get a specific set item because the ones that drop
are of a class that is not in the game.

Deathwards should be an equiptable item, mainly in the charged item slots? 1750 is alot to res for 75% once.. when you can just put a portal near the boss your killing to teleport back when killed, or it should be cheaper by about 250 gold.

Lately when I have been loading codes, my items/stats bug, sometimes my lvl 31 ring turns into a lvl 25 ring, or my stats all reset, is it posisble to fix?

There should be a new class - shaman ;P If it wasn't already suggested

Ability 1 - Earth Totem *decreases attack speed and movements speed of enemies and deals damage periodically"
abliity 2 - Chain Lightning "Does Damage to enemies, bounces 5 times (these effects depend on level).
ablity 3 - Chain Heal 'Heal your allies for 10-20% of their current health.
ability 4 - Flame Totem - Does aoe damage
ablity 5 - Ancestral Spirit - works like reincarnation, half hp back, half mana back, and 240 second cooldown.
ablity 6 - Spirit Frenzy - Each attack gives the shaman a 5% chance to increase attack speed by 45%, damage by 15%, movement speed by 10% for 5 seconds, (procs once every 7 seconds)
Ofcourse all of these ablities are dependent on stats/level and decided upon the maker xD
Shaman should be either an energy or agility hero.... or if possible be half half, add 0.5 damage to every int, 0.5 dmg to every agi ^^

Does warriors intimidating shout provoke enemies? If it doesn't they should add an effect for it to, too many unprepared boss fights with people just running in and pre empting theboss fight..

Warriors and Barbarians MP/Energy level should be increased by hitting enemy units, or getting hit, probably about 5-15 rage incrase per hit depending on attack rate (slower = more, faster = fast), and about 3-6 rage increase each time you get hit. It should also decrease by 1-2 if not in combat depending on how much you have - the more rage stored the more it loses. This should be the same with Druid Bear Form.

Also this should be the same with the Rogue, theyre skills energy requirements should become larger to about 40-60 energy depending on skill, and 100 at max, and energy regeneration should be at 20-30 per 2 seconds or so.

This game should also bring in crafting skills much like the ones in TBR (the black road), or WoW's one, it should be able to upgrade weapons you have now, have things to temporarily upgrade them, make robes/armour, etc etc.

Thats all i can think of for now ^^

Last edited:
Level 11
Hm, fix save/load game bugs, when i save game, and load, spell system wont work, multiboards, etc. ... i wont load and save hero all over again, and start all quests again... also, more than 2 hours of gameplay... to much, so i think save/load game would be very very useful... probably thats a big problem, coz you need to preload all thins when game loads.

Level 11
saving and loading works fine unless you use the internal blizzard stuff. I cannot fix issues that are beyond my control.

Auto selection can be toggled on and off with the command: "-as" (auto select)

Level 10
Sometimes (very rare) when talk with an NPC I can be unlucky enough to move, unselect my self or something, actually I dont know what I do. The dialog apper, but I cannot move, select my self, cancel or do anything do escape this bug of doom; I Get Trapped And Cannot Save!

Status
Not open for further replies.