• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Arena Suggestion for the next map.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
An PVE Arena.

You and your friends enter the ring, the door closes and waves of mobs are released against you, after every 6th wave a boss will spawn.

This should be VERY hard and it should have good rewards.

There should be barrels or pillars in the arena so your casters can run around them if you dont have enough tanks.

There should be a quest to kill the last boss in the arena, for a class specific weapon, with very good stats.

If you fail in the arena, you start on the waves on wich boss you whiped. for example if you whipe on the second boss, you dont need to kill the first one, but only clear the waves of the second.

Level 2
Well not a very original idea and it needs to be cleaned up but i guess the arena would have to be a part of the story and since the story for Eastern Kingdom is finished or so i believe it could be a part of the next map wich i belive is called something like center kingdom or centrum kingdom..

Level 2
I was just thinking of a arena in the town, where you get challanged to fight on a quest.

Or a ogre arena, with 5 different bosses or something like that.
1Melee
2Caster
3Summoner
4Healer
5All in one

Status
Not open for further replies.