• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

New Model Maker Seeking Aid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Hello, I am Sweet Oblivion and I have been dabbeling with model making for a few weeks now. Recently I have crafted a model which crashes my WE upon loading into it. I have no idea what is wrong with it, nor can I find any clear answers in forums.

The model is a heavily modified variant of the ETCar model, perhaps it is karma as I did not ask permission to alter it, but I had no intention what so ever to release it to the general public, I merely make models for private use with my brothers.

My goal was to turn the very elaborate model into a smaller sleeker motorcycle, and I dare say I think I managed to pull it off nicely. However it simply wont work, and I am too much of a greenhorn to know what is wrong. So could anyone tell me what to do and/or repair this? I will be greatly appreciative.

Thank you for your time.

Attachments

• MotorCycle.BLP
    59.4 KB · Views: 85
  • MotorCycle.MDX
    113.3 KB · Views: 131
Status
Not open for further replies.