1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. The Highway to Hell has been laid open. Come along and participate in the 5th Special Effect Contest.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

New Alliance Race is Eredar. Actual Proof.

Discussion in 'World of Warcraft' started by DeadDogNoGoWoof, May 9, 2006.

1. DeadDogNoGoWoof

DeadDogNoGoWoof

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
  2. DeadDogNoGoWoof

DeadDogNoGoWoof

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
  3. Lord Finarfin

Lord Finarfin

Resources:
    Resources:
    I'm waiting for Mecheon to come and do /wrists.

4. Mecheon

Mecheon

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Blizzard owned us all

They were a level 60 rogue, we were a level 20 mage in Ashenvale, pvp enabled, with no one around to save us

We were completely and utterly SERVED

5. imported_Korn

imported_Korn

Resources:
    Resources:
    ??????? According to lore they are sargera's minions?? Why would they join Alliance???

Looks like they are pulling prank :roll:
    and i cant view the pictures

6. Dark Dragon

Dark Dragon

Resources:
    Resources:
  7. Lord Finarfin

Lord Finarfin

Resources:
    Resources:
    Actually it seems the new Alliance race is both Eredar and Draenei. Since Draenei are Eredar.

8. Ki

Ki

Resources:
    Models:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    I told you all, but you didn't believe in my crystal ball. I made the call. Now you lie in awe.

9. Lord Finarfin

Lord Finarfin

Resources:
    Resources:
  10. Gauntlet2021

Gauntlet2021

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Behold my proof, i was right! 8) Draenei:

"LOS ANGELES--Electronic Entertainment Expo 2006 is underway, and so is Blizzard Entertainment's presence on the show floor. The studio is showing off The Burning Crusade, the upcoming expansion pack to the wildly popular massively multiplayer online game World of Warcraft. As the studio revealed previously, the expansion will offer two new playable races; the fanatical blood elves for the Horde faction and the recently revealed Draenei faction for the alliance. The Draenei previously appeared in World of Warcraft as the twisted, hunched monsters in the Swamp of Sorrows area, though according to producer Jeff Kaplan, these monsters were corrupted by the demonic horde known as the Burning Legion (the same demonic influence that turned the noble savages known as the orcs into the savage brutes they had become in the earlier Warcraft games). The creatures are descendants of the race known as the Eredar--to which the pivotal character Archimonde belonged before he, too, was corrupted in Warcraft III. The playable Draenei characters are tall, statuesque humanoids, with hooves for feet; tiny horns on their heads; and pale, shimmering skin. Apparently, the new race will be able to join five different character classes: warriors, hunters, paladins, mages, and priests. "

This was found at gamespot.com, if you wish to view the rest yourself.

11. aarkshark

aarkshark

Resources:
    Resources:
    Whoa, I might actually play alliance after the BC launch, rather than laugh at them...

12. Teldrassil

Teldrassil

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    LOL! they messed their own lore up soooo much for this one. As far as I know this Valen guy was never mentioned before, the Draeni lived in the outlands and didnt come back through the portal. Not to mention the whole conflict it would make with the night elves, there is way too many contradictions to list here >.< At least they didnt stick with the name Eredar. They should have just done what they did with the gnomes and add a brand new race with no previous warcraft history. Or made them Protoss. Just for the heck of it.

oh, yeah Deaddog, nice desktop man. The waves are cool :)

-Teld

by the way, great line Ki, great line.

13. aarkshark

aarkshark

Resources:
    Resources:
    Err...

WHAT?

lol, seirously?

Did you NEVER play War 2?

Gnomish Flying Machines?

Sweet Jeebus on a Pogostick man...

14. Teldrassil

Teldrassil

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    ok you got me its an indignity I know. I have never played war2, well, I did once but I didnt even get a barracks up before I lost and was all "wow... yeah war3 is way cooler" and stopped :) but you have to admit there is nothing in their lore related to gnomes, just one or two convenient units. The dwarves built the stuff in war3 o_O

15. aarkshark

aarkshark

Resources:
    Resources:
    Yeah, I know what you mean, they built 2 things in W2 (the Submarine is the other one). They pretty much came out of the blue.

Yeah, that makes no sense... Heh, dwarves inveting stuff....

16. Teldrassil

Teldrassil

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    yeah..... Protoss would make an awesome wow race.....

lol damned wow lore! oh well at least the new draeni look cool. I wouldnt play them though just because they're with the alliance and I hate the alliance.... with a passion.

In a totally unrelated topic I was play Everquest 2 the other day, spent about 5 hours trying to get some cash then on my way back to the bank was pwned by someone 4 levels higher then me when I was at half hp and lost 3/4 of my gold >.<

So yeah. Horde FTW.

-Teld

17. aarkshark

aarkshark

Resources:
    Resources:
    Meh, ill still try Ered.... errr... Draenei. I dont like the AF people, they are to quiet and anti-social.

/troll

True dat man!

/untroll

18. SeaGull1723

SeaGull1723

Resources:
    Resources:
    Recent chat with iGod.

19. Gauntlet2021

Gauntlet2021

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
  20. Mecheon

Mecheon

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    LOLOLOLOL DRAENEREDAR

And etc.

But yeah, I figured someone was off with those pictures and I guess this explains it

LOLOLOL DRAENEI R TEH EREDAR LOLZ PEWPEWPEW SPACESHIP FOR AIUR