• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Era of Alliance!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Era of Alliance!
"Yet another AoS from ^^_xD.. *sigh*"

The answer is - yes, or no..
How can I say this?
Because it's not "just" a AoS.

Well, on topic:

EoA is a 6v6 AoS type map, which contains items, and units to support your team.

Also, your Hero will have 4 custom spells, made by me, MCR-ELSKER, and Tinki3.
The tileset of EoA is Barrens.

- -

Where are the bases?

Well, the Bane's base is in center of the map, in the top, and the Eternal's base is in center of the map, in the bottom.
Also, there are 4 spawners on each team, and if they die, there will not spawn units there anymore.

- -

Do you ever get tired of making AoS maps?

Of course, but that moment is not yet - right now the basic map making is AoS maps, but my former interrest was TD's.

You may ask "do you ever get done with all these maps?", and the answer is: yes, I am working a little on each map. If the one map is getting boring, I just take another - that way it never gets boring.

- -

(Old Version) Download link: Epicwar Download

(New Version)

Era of Alliance v1 Beta!

Download here: EoA_v1_Beta

This new version includes:

New model of the Guardian of the Savage, custom model, no credits needed here.
Cool spells made completed by Tinki3 (Please, +rep him, he gave a lot of effort into these spells)
4 lanes.
New tileset, Barrens.
Completely new terrain.

Please comment on the terrain. And I can't say it enough, +rep Tinki3 for his great spells!

Tinki3

Screenshots:
Old Pics:

Overview:

New Pics:

None, yet

Though this map is not yet in beta test state, you can still sign up if you think the map is funny!

The heroes and spells will be released when the map is released(released out of beta)

Status
Not open for further replies.