• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Axel [Kingdom Hearts]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Hi everyone, I got request.
I would like to have Skin or Model of Axel [Kingdom Hearts] for my map

Forum of the map:z11.invisionfree.coM/Final_fantasy_Versus

Axel's Pictures: http://www.khcentral.net/images/kh2/axel.jpg

http://ui28.gamespot.com/1755/axel15diff_2.jpg

http://www.waynesantos.com/uploaded_images/Axel-740771.jpg

Pictures of Map (Requested)
=====================
Bird view - Old and New

The Beach

The Crater/ Snowy Plains

Well those should be enough.
You can find my topic of my map on "Project Recruiment".

Well I will add Credits to my Loadingscreen of the map.
And Eventually add reputation when i got 10 rep myself.
Also can come to beta tests and Maybe even can make models more

THIS CHARACTER IS NOT ANIME, SO NO SH*T ABOUT THAT IN HERE.

Model
==============
-Since this is going to be ranged character it only requires "Attack-1" and "Attack-2". 1-2 Spell animations and walk animation will do.

-File Size dont matter much but it keep it around 100kb-200kb, it can be squished afterwards.

-The Weapon attachment are needed but not 100%. I could mb my mate do them.

-Icon is peace of cake so you dont have to worry about that.

I wish good luck all who try this request. Get more details from PM or posting to this topic.

Last edited:
Level 10
lol he meant have a go at making the model, and for your information there is no map that can be protected if anyone actually wants to look at it. The only thing someone cna do is make it awkward to read which, ironically stops people who want to learn from reading and only those who don't need to learn and are just hacking are the only ones who can read it.

Level 10
it works like this:

warcraft has to be able to view it to load it, and so it can still be opened in WE with just a few fixes, if someone wants to steal your map they can, its not hard. The only reason you should protect a map is to hide secrets and/or a save load system obviously a save/load system doesn't work if its hacked ^^

Level 5
warcraft has to be able to view it to load it, and so it can still be opened in WE with just a few fixes, if someone wants to steal your map they can, its not hard. The only reason you should protect a map is to hide secrets and/or a save load system obviously a save/load system doesn't work if its hacked ^^

Or to reduce the map size by a sexy 20%.

Level 10
Hack to my map?
If you talk like in here you get banned for good.
IF i here any shit like that i tell to admins...

aha 'take a crack' is aussie slang for giving it a try. Just like 'have a shot' or 'give it a go'..... meaning he wanted to try make the model for you. :p I lolled.

Anyways, it would probably benefit you to explain more about your project with some screens if you want this request done. I made the icons for you, needed something to do...

View attachment 35617

View attachment 35618

View attachment 35619

Last edited:
Level 11
aha 'take a crack' is aussie slang for giving it a try. Just like 'have a shot' or 'give it a go'..... meaning he wanted to try make the model for you. :p I lolled.

Anyways, it would probably benefit you to explain more about your project with some screens if you want this request done. I made the icons for you, needed something to do...

View attachment 35617

View attachment 35618

View attachment 35619

Thanks for the Icon, i uploaded pictures of my project.

Little Interview
============
-Im working a Final Fantasy AoS. It will include unique items, Unique models, GUI Spells, Characters from FF7 to FFX, including few side released games like Crisis Core, Kindgom hearts, FFX-2.

It will be Shinra Corparation vs Besaid Isle, on dota template style (It dont feel template since terrain is rashionaly changed, what is a good thing).
This won't be dota copy trust me, there is other major changes on map and diffrences.

Status
Not open for further replies.