• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Well now, here's a peculiar find. A kingdom hearts Cloud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
well even though i have no idea what any of that said im registered now:thumbs_up:

i think..

Level 5
I've found Pokemon Models Such as, Misty,geodude (thou these suck), Demon Inuyasha, Jack Sparrow, Davy Jones (those 2 suck), Zolo. And thats all i can remeber, and they're all submitted by 1 guy: His name is 친구
And the Naruto Models are the 3rd hokage, as he apeared in the Anime
and Shikamaru

Level 5
Untitled_1_copy.jpg

of course thats Shikamaru
and if u want to see any other ones lemme know :D
Plus there seems to be a stripper medivh -_- (please dont ask to see that one)
hopefully these pics work
Untitled_2_copy.jpg

Last edited:
Level 13
Nope, they appear as X to me

EDIT: I see them now. Shikamaru I don't know who made him, but I'm positive Ultimaaa made 3rd Hokage, many of his models were made with a box-like style.

Level 5
i wanna learn korean now.

models i want are the good animes lmao. like gundam "WING" and no doubt they have the dbz models that we americans don't dbz is crazy in japan and korea for years before we heard about it. Also before i saw this video on my WoW TBC collectors edition dvd south korea has more blizzard players (on average by square mile) then any where on the world. starcraft is the biggest game so sc2 coming they must be like "chingy how!"

Level 6
loads of people i know need some of the models of that webby cant register thats why I've been trying

Status
Not open for further replies.