• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The most wanted model requests- A must see for modelers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I have talked to a number of ppl and these are the most wanted requests u make em good-they will be popular as hell

Auron- off of FF 10
Leon (or Squall)- off of Kingdom Hearts
Cloud- off of Kindom Hearts
Tifa- off of FF7

Modelers if u never seen of em and want to do them-for god sake just run a google search if u dont know wat they look like

If any1 can do these models (good) than they will be pretty famous on wc3sear.ch believe me

Level 2
yea, u do have a point i doubt this will make ppl try to make these models-i just wanted to point out what models ppl should be making- instead of wasting their time on crappy 1's

Level 25
Pfff, why would someone bother making those not-even Warcraft related models for an overrated series of games that they won't even use in one of their own custom maps and instead just release it to be used in every bad "ZOMG LOLZ HEROZ" map in existance?

Eff those, people should be making more things, like more doodads to improve terraining, or more things on maps they're actually working on, or more original ideas of awesome

Level 7
kingofJasons said:
I have talked to a number of ppl and these are the most wanted requests u make em good-they will be popular as hell

Auron- off of FF 10
Tifa- off of FF7

Modelers if u never seen of em and want to do them-for god sake just run a google search if u dont know wat they look like

If any1 can do these models (good) than they will be pretty famous on wc3sear.ch believe me

As much as I want an Auron and a KH Cloud, it's not going to happen

Leon would probably be made as the Squall in FF8

And guys want Tifa so they got something to look at when they're feeling horny

that simple really

Level 8
if u want a model so bad u can ask a modeler but not all of them will say yes so if they wont do it then..u could either ask another one, find a model thats close, or try to start modeling yourself which is hella hard

Level 21
I've downloaded one or 2 model programs in my life, and the only thing I managed to to is create a square because it was a premade model... And I've been searching online for tutorials, but found nothing but shit that doesn't help me...

Once you know what to do it'll be quite simple I guess, but I don't know shit what to do after I opened the editor... And I'm quite sure I'm not alone. And then it even gets more difficult since everything is in english, and I have no idea what 'vertex modifier' or 'particles' and stuff means...

Level 4
My personal feeling is, you ask for a model once....if noone replies it means they aren't going to make it, so either find an alternative, or make it yourself. I agree with Mecheon, once I started doing basic model attachment stuff, I stopped doing requests early on because I hardly have the time to make/implement the stuff I need for my map.

So my personal suggestion, (in summary) is to either lower your expectations and find an alternative or make it yourself. (which I actually did some milkshape awhile back for a game called Freelancer and its not that hard, just takes some time to get used to it)

Level 2
Hmmmmm. You guys ARE right.I have g-max does that work? could try myself at these of course it'll suck like crap but its work a try

Im currently making a killer AOS look for it soon enough these models would go great with the spells i got too.

But thx anyway-->i got some work to do

Level 2
@Gohan43: Why does your signature say "Gohan44" And your name Gohan43? ... This has nothing to do with the topic though.
:?: :?: :?:

Level 25
MeTa_BeE said:
@Gohan43: Why does your signature say "Gohan44" And your name Gohan43? ... This has nothing to do with the topic though.
:?: :?: :?:

... If it has nothing to do with the topic, then WHY NOT TRY USING THE INGENIOUS SYSTEM OF PRIVATE MESSAGES THIS FORUM FEATURES?

Strewth, if I was a harsher person I would warn you for your wastes of space

Level 5
kingofJasons said:

Auron- off of FF 10
Tifa- off of FF7

cloud is already made, but the other ones, i dunno! besides, i dont really give a shit about FF, but Kingdom Hearts? Do 8-year olds plague the forums?

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Don't revive old threads, and don't spam damnit.

Status
Not open for further replies.