• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Model/Skin Request] Leon Lauberg Model.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Okay guys. First off, thank you for reading this request of mine.
I am making a campaign based off my story Light and Dark of which the first chapter I posted at the at Screen Writing, Story Boarding, and Concept Creation

Obviously, I looked around first but I couldn't find anything that matches Leon Lauberg as imagined since he is a crossover between Final Fantasy's Cloud Strife and Squall Lionheart. I know this hard to do but could anyone please make him? I need him to begin my maps and campaign.

Here's his basic details:
Long yellow hair.
Face (You can do the face if you want since I'm a hard time describing it)

Here's his clothing details:
Black Coat and evertything that is needed is black also.

Again thank you for reading or even, if you are" accepting my request. Thank you for your time.

Level 2
Well, first off I can't provide pics since this is just popping out of my head and it's hard to illustrate it. I am bad at drawing and illustrating. As far as the campaign goes, I'm roughly beginning the terraining of the first map, thanks to the tutorials at the General Mapping section for without them I would have not been able to begin, and the weapon he uses is just like a regular spear that spearmen most use.

Thank you for time.

Level 2
Here are FF's Cloud Strife and Squall Lionheart's full face pics. I've found them through Yahoo search. Credits to those who made these pics.

Cloud---Chiesa-3.jpgff8_squall001.jpg

Level 10
Long yellow hair.
Face (You can do the face if you want since I'm a hard time describing it)

Here's his clothing details:
Black Coat and evertything that is needed is black also

Why dont you just use Arthas and team color him black. That perfectly fits the description (You can easily obtain a weaponless version if the big sword is bothering you.)

Or the bloodmage also colored black. Could also work.

Level 2
Thank for the advice but really an Arthas model colored black won't justify what I imagine but not what I need. After all I am planning put many modified weapons on him just like Squall's ultimate gunblade. And using a custom model is much really better (On my opinion only.). Still if anyone could make model/skin. I thank you. Forgot to mention that as the campaign progresses he will have many weapons.

Status
Not open for further replies.