1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Choose your ride to damnation in the 5th Special Effect Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The winners of the 13th Techtree Contest have been announced!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The 13th Music Contest Poll is up! Vote for the best tracks in this symphony of frost and flame.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Race against the odds and Reforge, Don't Refund. The 14th Techtree Contest has begun!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

MODEL REQUEST!!!!!

Discussion in 'Requests' started by InuYasha., Nov 25, 2004.

1. InuYasha.

InuYasha.

Resources:
    Resources:
    PLZZZ PLZZZZ!!!CAN SOMEBODY MAKE ME A AGENT SMITH FROM THE MATRIX MODELL!!!!I REALLY NEED ONE. and could you use the villager.and give him black sun glass's with his suit and his tie and if you could possibley give him a gun in his right hand?i think thats the hand agent smith uses to fire his gun.preferebly a pistol would be good in his hand a black one.just making sure i give all the details :) and for a attack animation and he put his gun up facing the enemy and fire?? instead of the normal villager attack animation cause that would look wierd with a gun :wink:

2. Eusira

Eusira

Resources:
    Models:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    Hacker talk, rediculous request, and a simple thing that could possibly be solved with Oinker's tools.

3. InuYasha.

InuYasha.

Resources:
    Resources:
    who the fuck asked you? i just need a dam agent smith model i dont need your talk FOOL

4. Mecheon

Mecheon

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Gasp, you must hate the truth or something. No one is going to make that model. End of story. Go and pick a better topic.

Which brings me to my point of "WHY THE BLOODY HELL WOULD YOU NEED MATRIX MODELS IN A GAME SET IN MEDIEVAL TIMES?". Think about it

5. InuYasha.

InuYasha.

Resources:
    Resources:
    no you think about. if you play warcraft3 alot of the games arent even medevil based so back off

6. Zazzadar

Zazzadar

Resources:
    Resources:
    Sorry i cant help you InuYasha. But really Eusira this is a request forum...hence the fact he requested this lol :D

But anyways, i know there is a skin of a model in a suit (cant rember if he has glasses i think it does...) based of vilager but doesnt have animations cause its not a model. Hope that helped a bit.....

7. InuYasha.

InuYasha.

Resources:
    Resources:
    ya i saw it but when i downloaded it and went to extract IT WOULDNT EXTRACT! anyways his suit didnt match and he didnt have sunglass's.but thanks anyways zazzadar