• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

MODEL REQUEST!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
PLZZZ PLZZZZ!!!CAN SOMEBODY MAKE ME A AGENT SMITH FROM THE MATRIX MODELL!!!!I REALLY NEED ONE. and could you use the villager.and give him black sun glass's with his suit and his tie and if you could possibley give him a gun in his right hand?i think thats the hand agent smith uses to fire his gun.preferebly a pistol would be good in his hand a black one.just making sure i give all the details :) and for a attack animation and he put his gun up facing the enemy and fire?? instead of the normal villager attack animation cause that would look wierd with a gun :wink:

Level 25
Gasp, you must hate the truth or something. No one is going to make that model. End of story. Go and pick a better topic.

Which brings me to my point of "WHY THE BLOODY HELL WOULD YOU NEED MATRIX MODELS IN A GAME SET IN MEDIEVAL TIMES?". Think about it

Level 3
Sorry i cant help you InuYasha. But really Eusira this is a request forum...hence the fact he requested this lol :D

But anyways, i know there is a skin of a model in a suit (cant rember if he has glasses i think it does...) based of vilager but doesnt have animations cause its not a model. Hope that helped a bit.....

Level 3
ya i saw it but when i downloaded it and went to extract IT WOULDNT EXTRACT! anyways his suit didnt match and he didnt have sunglass's.but thanks anyways zazzadar

Status
Not open for further replies.