• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Request] Hero skills

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Hey! as you can see by my signature i started doing a map :D :smile:
now, its a kingdom eharts map so i need kingdom hearts skill, problem is, im short of ideas! i have some in mind but yeah, any sugjections on Sora skills, Goofy skills, Xemnas skills or Axel skills are accepted (also add a description of it so i can do it exactly like YOU see it!) credits WILL be handed out to anyone who helps :D

Here ill put the skillsets i choose :D i need at least a few Sora Valor form skills too :D since it will be a Sora skill :D

Sora
Not Done
Valor Form:
Transforms sora into his first form, wich is fully concentrated on melee and adds a second keyblade! :D

Sora Valor Form
Not Done
Knockback:
Pushes the enemy backward while causing a slight stun by concentrating Sora's strenght into one slash

Done
Critical:
Sora's physical capabilities allow him to deal more damage easyer

Not Done
Some combo:
still working on how it will work/how it will look :D

Xemnas

Not Done
Invitation to Nothingness:
Block both the target and the user from moving and causes damage over time to the affected person, it can be canceled by causing damage to the user or after 15 seconds

Not Done
Laser Dome (Ultimate):
Summons a dome of lasers causing massive damage to anyone in it, cannot be evaded but damage divides as more people are in the dome

Axel
Not Done
Flame ring(Ultimate):
Encircles a 600 Area radius with his two weapons, all units in the vicinity cannot leave, every few seconds axel causes large flame explosions (flamestrikes) in the area.

Lasts for 9 seconds and leaves axel vulnerable for 2.50 seconds.

Last edited:
Level 7
For sora valor form you should give it knockback and critical,

and also maybe an ability like omnislash cause of his uber speed!

or is that for final...

Level 7
You can give goofy the ability to throw his shield around, hitting multiple enemies but causing him to be unable to attack until it returns.

Give him like in the game a full inventory slot while other people only have like three.

is axel player controlled and Xenmas??

Level 12
Axel and Xemnas are choosable characters and im gona work on getting a goofy model that i could atach/detach the shield from and an animation for it but then i need a modeler :(

posting screenshots of current characters :O will add some of skills as soon as they are done!

theyre just too frikin awsome :D

Attachments

• Screenshot 1.jpg
    Screenshot 1.jpg
    157.5 KB · Views: 147
Level 7
Why is Xenmas selectable(he's pure imbalance).

You gonna need The other form skills cause i had a map full of Kh stuff but didn't push through....

anyways you can try for Axel this ability like in the game:

Flame ring:
Encircles a 600 Area radius with his two weapons, all units in the vicinity cannot leave, every few seconds axel causes large flame explosions (flamestrikes) in the area.

Lasts for 9 seconds and leaves axel vulnerable for 2.50 seconds.

Edit: channeling

Level 12
OMG! Flame Ring! why didnt i think of it! :O
THANKS! it has just the right animation for it :D

and xemnas is selectable cuz for now, he is :D until i get more org 13 players, if i can get marluxia (is that the name? O_O beats me) im gona add as selectable and put xemnas as a boss :O then the story will be more of the control over Org 13 :D

Level 7
You can try this:

2nd wind:
Gives Soras Valor form a 25% chance to revive if defeated and a 45% chance to return with full mana.

EDIT: ok so how about this, 20% chance to teleport behind an enemy and strike it when attacked, deals damage and teleports back to his previous position. it is found in a spell pack called the "forbidden spellpack" i think...?

its like a chance to blinkstrike a unit when attacked but returns back.

Last edited:
Level 12
ill leave any Revival skills out of the question ESPECIALY revival skills that are on a chance what if it always falls on that same percent? even wwith 1% chance of reviving ive seen it happen the dude died 10 times and revived with only 5% chance! so no, i might add somehting like resurection but no passive revival skill XD

Level 7
How about this for sora,
Roar or Battle rage or something of the sort,
35% chance to knockback nearby units when shifting to valor form.
-If using the other forms just in case.
35% chance to lightning strike all nearby foes dealing damage when shifting to wisdom.
35% chance to gain 50% increase in attack damage and defense when shifting to master.
20% chance to become invulnerable for 5-8 seconds when shifting to final.

also add to sora the ability to become a heartless like in the game.
10% chance that when attacking to transform into sora heartless form, giving him immense attack speed, movement speed and chaos damage but is unable to heal.

Edit: this is the pack i believe
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...n%20warden%20maiev%20darkness%20&d=list&r=200

Level 12
when u switch to valor form there is alreadya 100% chance small knockback/stun and invulnerability as when you are shifting to ANY forms at all, there is a knockback :( im just using the game's system of morphing, ball apears boom all enemies have a sligh stun and knockback and then tehy attack again

Status
Not open for further replies.