• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

New Affiliate: Brigand's Haven

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ralle

Owner
Level 77

We are happy to announce the arrival of a new affiliate website. It is called Brigand's Haven and is a dedicated Warcraft 3 community with quite a few interesting and active mapping projects going on. It is also the biggest and most active clan on the EU realm with almost 150 clan members. That is super cool and we are so happy to be networking with these guys.

Head over to brigandshaven.net and say hi.

Vidovit

Banned
Level 3
Active members ;)

Our website is however not clan exclusive so anybody is welcome to come and participate.

I wish that both communities prosper from this affiliation; hopefully our map makers engage more in the hives vast knowledge.

If any of you are interested in playing custom games, or just have more time for other forums, do stop by :)
Hope our community engages in the Hive more as well!

Ty for the thread Ralle!

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
It isn't a map database, it's a cool forum where sub forums are used for the map makers. The map files are usually shared on the thread linking to the makemehost.com or epicwar.com page they are located on.

I went for a look, I kinda like having a sub forum. But on the other hand I dislike that you have to use another website in the end.

Vidovit

Banned
Level 3
You can have a subforum, but it's preferable for multiplayer maps.
This way we organize clan games of your map and post feedback of it.

If we do get single player ones i guess we could add trophies for players who finish them and post feedback..

Anyway it's a community after all, not necessary to join a clan, we also have a TS if you're into that :)

Ty all for nice feedback!

Level 2
Oh hey guys. I am glad that there is after all a connection between these websites, I hope I will see some of you playing some forum games with us :)

Status
Not open for further replies.