• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Affiliation - r/Warcraft3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 32
reddit warcraft 3 banner smaller.png

Announcing our newest affiliate and our first new-coming partner in years, r/Warcraft3.

r/Warcraft3 is a central community board suited for any WC3 topic located on the Reddit platform. It links and supports over 100 other Warcraft III communities to try and bring them all together. Their goal is to increase the visibility and activity of the Warcraft 3 community and all the different groups in it.

As Hive members, you are all free to to talk about what you all know, same as everyone else. However, keep in mind that this is not solely a modding or even custom game subreddit, since it's open to all types discussions. So as usual, don't spam, excessively advertise, or assume everyone knows a ton about modding. Oh and, if you're a looking for a way back to come back, a lot of the beginner modding guides link to Hive and the other modding communities (joking!).

That's all, welcome our new friends!

Last edited:
Hello whos administrator there (is it active hive member), and will moderators be persons from most famous wc3 communitys or only from hive ?

I ask cause its kinda centralizing things, and that can be kinda another hive branch , which will be moderated by hive behaviour mostly ?

Appreciate answers,trust me nothing meanfull , i just like democracy

Level 32
Hello whos administrator there (is it active hive member), and will moderators be persons from most famous wc3 communitys or only from hive ?

I ask cause its kinda centralizing things, and that can be kinda another hive branch , which will be moderated by hive behaviour mostly ?

Appreciate answers,trust me nothing meanfull , i just like democracy
Nah I'm the one Hive staff on r/Warcraft3 and W3U discord.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.