• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] Need some help with few triggers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19

• Item restriction
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Acquires an item
    • Conditions
      • (Item level of (Item being manipulated)) Equal to 2
    • Actions
      • Set unit_var = (Triggering unit)
      • Set item_var = (Item being manipulated)
      • For each (Integer loopInt) from 1 to 6, do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
            • If - Conditions
              • (Item level of (Item carried by unit_var in slot loopInt)) Equal to (Item level of item_var)
              • (Item carried by unit_var in slot loopInt) Not equal to item_var
            • Then - Actions
              • Hero - Drop item_var from unit_var
              • Game - Display to (All players) the text: HERO ALREADY CARRIE...
            • Else - Actions
      • Set unit_var = No unit
      • Set item_var = No item
i have this trigger. and i want so when you buy a item/weapon you drop the weapon you have. And you will get the new one. And after its dropped it will get removed from game.

And the second trigger is. How do i add so have that the start hero gets an item. I mean how do i make so my start hero, starts with an item when game starts.

How do i make a trigger that makes camera shaking every 5 min of game (But not to much)

I need this in MUI leakless.

If some one could mybe upload an minimap with the triggers because i suck at triggering.

Level 37
1) It looks like that trigger drops the item that is bought. You might want to drop the item in slot loopInt

2) There is an action, Item - Create item for hero. Use that. Or if the unit is preplaced, you candouble click it in the editor and edit the inventory.

3) Time - periodic event, Camera - Shake camera action

Status
Not open for further replies.