• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Need Help- Anims and Bones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 51
heyo, It's me again :) Just another time I need your help ;)
kutsche2.jpg

Soooo, I started another model right now, the "Demon-Queen". It should be a like this but instead of the horses felhounds, and the cart, without wheels (fliyng in the air). Soo, I got the normal felhound model and edited it, but my problem is, that I can't copy the felhound to make two because of the bones. Sooo if I copy the felhound the animations screw up, because (I know) that they don't go togehter with the bones :( Is there any way to fix this, that they both have the normal felhound anims? (I think it has something to do with my previous thread with rigging etc.?)

+rep for shure for help :p

Level 15
that's going to be a bit complicated, because ms3d doesn't import animations, so i think you will just animate the cart. merge that with the hound geoset, and make another hound to merge with the first one, when you have the 2 hounds working, merge that with your cart. all on vertex modify

Level 9
The easiest way I can think of would be to copy the model, use Oinkerwinkle's Geoset Translator to move the two copies in the opposite directions (one to the left and the other to the right) and then copy the geosets and bone structure of one of the hounds into the other. I tried it myself, but was unable to locate where bone's coordinates where located, thus forcing me to set the location of each bone by hand. Oh, and don't forget to change the new bones and geosets so that the geosets use the new bone structure.

Status
Not open for further replies.