• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need Arcane Golem and White Treant for High Elf Campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hey I'm Making a High Elf Campaign and am following the fifth Race guide unit list
worker-High Elven Peasant
melee-Swordsman
ranged-Archer
caster-Priest
caster-Sorceress
shopcaster-Spell Breaker
flyer-Dragonhawk
shopflyer-Red Dragon (lore reason being Krasus)
siege-WC3 RoC ballista
"Ownage"-Arcane Golem
melee "mounted"-Hawkstrider
Custom-Treant/Tender
the two bolded names have absolutely no substitute model as the treant model requieres white bark not brown and the closest thing to an arcane golem is an infernal :cry: below are the pictures of the models in WoW, they need not be uber high res but around WC3 TFT model quality thnx in advance any help appreciated +rep and mention in my campaign, also a wretched model would be quite helpful

Attachments

• Request.JPG
    Request.JPG
    40.4 KB · Views: 2,492
  • Wretched.JPG
    Wretched.JPG
    10.8 KB · Views: 3,017
Last edited:
Level 3
sorry for my noobishness but xgm? & to caveman, thanks for the wretched model :) i just put in credit for you. however the skin I need wasn't in the skins section on WC3campaigns or hiveworkshop :( either way ty

Level 3
O_O oh, well in other news im making progress on my campaign, (using placeholder models however) but thanks for responding and info.

Level 31
Well, here ya go. Eversong Treant. Quick and dirty skin work. Set it up to it's own model so you can all the other types of Treants aswell, but the skin is the same layout so you can import it over any of the others.

The path for the custom model's skin is just "EversongEnt.blp"

Attachments

• EversongEnt.BLP
    165.3 KB · Views: 332
  • EversongEnt.mdx
    274.5 KB · Views: 278
  • EversongEnt_Portrait.mdx
    31.7 KB · Views: 247
Level 3
no no no i mean like paths for the skin, either way thanks to Xezko, now i can have two ents which with my new plotline i seem to need, either way thanks for the help I will be releasing the opening cinematic soon, which i used the UTM for. but yea Cavman the path is all i need sry for noobishness however

Level 3
Bump/Teaser
Units
High Elven Peasant
Swordsman
Archer
Hawkstrider
Priest
Sorceress
Spellbreaker
Dragonhawk rider
Red Dragon
Ballista
Arcane Golem

Buildings
Lodge
Hall
Terrace
High Elven Barracks
Altar of the Quel'Dorei
Arcane Sanctum
Dragonhawk Grove
High Elven Guard Tower
Arcane Factory

Heroes
High Elven Paladin-Holy Light, Divine Shield, Devotion Aura, Resurection
High Elven Magister-Flame strike, BLizzard, Summon Water Elemental, Pheonix
High Elven Ranger-Searing Arrows, Trueshot Aura, Scout, Starfall
High Elven Druid-Force of Nature, Thorns Aura, Moonstrike, Moonkin Form

Attachments

• High Elf.JPG
    High Elf.JPG
    151.1 KB · Views: 19,546
  • High elf build.JPG
    High elf build.JPG
    194.6 KB · Views: 7,203
  • HEHERO.JPG
    HEHERO.JPG
    132.6 KB · Views: 5,883
Last edited:
Level 3
Probably Will Update Spells soon, moreso WoW style for ranger im thinking MM spec hunter, paladin=Ret pally, Magister=Fire/Ice mage, Druid=Balance druid, but yea and thanks for replying again everyone

Level 3
Blood elves are warlocks high elves aren't, also, the lore reason for druids is since the high elves seek to distinguish themselves as much as possible from the blood elves they even hide their magic addiction, what if to sate the loss of the sunwell some high elves embraced the druidic teachings of cenarius, seeing as night elves and high elves are both members of the alliance.
(sorry if i got all wow lore nerd here)

Status
Not open for further replies.