• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Final models needed for 9 map campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
Hello everyone.

I have completed a 9 map (1 tutorial, 1 cinematic, 7 playable maps) campaign set in a fantasy RPG game called Talislanta with all new spells, units and races. Before I release it I would like to ask the modelers in this forum if anyone would be interested in making a few custom models for me. The campaign works without them, but I it would be nice to improve a few of the core models. If someone is interested in helping me, I'd be happy to get them a copy of the campaign that they can play test. I understand most campaigns are never released so modelers may not be excited about working on one if they don't think it will ever be complete.

What I would like:

1. An Ur Shaman, the big lug with a club that ends in a talon's claw
http://img367.imageshack.us/img367/3624/urlv1.jpg

So far I've been using a fel orc warlock model and simply made it larger so it looks like the giant Ur Shaman. What I would like is a fel orc warlock model with the head of a Magnataur. The fel orc would have to be made larger or the head would look ridiculous. Also, the tusks of the magnataur might need to be cut or shrunk.

2. A Stryx warrior. This is the vulture-man in the picture above.

So far I've been using a gargoyle model. If the vulture head could be substituted onto the gargoyle and maybe a spear put in his hand with a more appropriate attack animation. All I want is a vulture man who flies, so any artistic ideas from the modeler are more than welcome.

3. A version of the high elf archer (units\creeps\HighElfArcher\HighElfArcher.mdl) animated so that its walk animations and stand animations are consistent with a flying/hovering unit. I reskinned the high elf archer to be a birdman who can use bracers to hover and then glide. When she activates the bracers he floats up into the air and then glides. I need a new model that doesn't look like she's standing on flat ground for when she is floating. Just something with the feet tucked back like the Sorceress for example.

I hope those are clear but I'm happy to chat on IM or something if someone is interested in any of these models. In fact we'll probably have to use IM to send the campaign to anyone who is interested because it's too large to email.

Thank you everyone. There are other models that could be improved but those three are the ones that really need work I think.

Darwin

Status
Not open for further replies.