• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Need a model for campaign!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
Campaign:Bash Chelik
Author:
Misha

Campaign is already finished by the way.

Model for good guy should have animations like Arthas with sword and by Mishas request to be anime-ish.For more info see Mishas post.
Vid needs to have a typical anime body (anime head, bushy hair, slender built and a bit longer and thin legs) he should be encased in arthas's armor (original) and it would be nice if you could make all with in-game textures.

his hair needs to be either silver/white or yellow or brown, with bushy front and a little bushy tail behind.... as i said he needs all arthas animations (further in the campaign i would need a version with sword and arthas sword animations) (again, all anims)

portrait is not nesessary but........ ^_^ also his cape.... needs to be a bit diferent from those on arthas or paladins

(see belowe).

If you have questions please post them.[/COLOR]

Rep and credits will be given.

Last edited:
uh it's all a missunderstanding Lol

I need a model of Vid the prince xD that has arthas's hammer and animations. and the model needs to be anime-ish.

EDIT: well... on request to be more detailed =3
Vid needs to have a typical anime body (anime head, bushy hair, slender built and a bit longer and thin legs) he should be encased in arthas's armor (original) and it would be nice if you could make all with in-game textures.

his hair needs to be either silver/white or yellow or brown, with bushy front and a little bushy tail behind.... as i said he needs all arthas animations (further in the campaign i would need a version with sword and arthas sword animations) (again, all anims)

portrait is not nesessary but........ ^_^ also his cape.... needs to be a bit diferent from those on arthas or paladins

Is that better?

Last edited:
Level 15
This is Vid's core w/o props nor a face. At this stage I haven't exactly gotten creative w/ it yet but its now very malleable, meaning I can make drastic changes easily. I'll continue working on it while taking turns in checking for suggestions.:smile:
poof2-1.jpg

Last edited:
This is Vid's core w/o props nor a face. At this stage I haven't exactly gotten creative w/ it yet but its now very malleable, meaning I can make drastic changes easily. I'll continue working on it while taking turns in checking for suggestions.:smile:
poof2-1.jpg

um.... the cape needs to be more like the cape on the old paladins but a bit unique, body seems to be good. I need an anime face and bushy hair in front and a bushy tail. need a hammer also and those ears...... Vid is not an elf. make 'em small and round

if you could rig that to the arthas bones, cause i really need his hammer version animations.

Level 15
Well using the priest was a big oops, I thought it'd be easier and its not:cry:

Some Arthas anims just makes me angry, sadly, looking at his attack anims and stand ready anims his right shoulders are naturally funky. well, I may not be able to fix those but intend to finish this model:smile:.

p00f4.jpg

The mdx is a ridiculous 300kb! and that's not me, its just huge coz of the anims. making skirmish paladin's double cape/scarf thing would require new bones, transferring anims for those (unless they will not be animated w/c would suck) would easily make file size unnecessarily huge.

Anyway I am working on it as ye read, I'll try to improve on his looks my own way but still I'll keep in touch, and uh-oh, cant change this hair i used XD hope ye like it though.

Last edited:
hmm...... the hammer should be more animeish, and by that i mean to make it smaller mainly the actuall hammer part. not the handle. the book.. make it a bit thinner and a wee bit smaller. hair.... can't you add some tail on the back, instead of this? it is too arthas-ish. i also need... how can i say.... a part of his bushy hair on the front, covering a bit his forehead. current hairstyle is not exactkly to my liking xD

Status
Not open for further replies.