• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Altered Melee] Need your idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Spellcaster try it!

Frozen Missile: Throws with Ice at target unit. Target randomly burned mana or stunned. If target is dead and there are nearby allies of Caster. They get mana regenerated(Non-Combat Cosumable)
Icon - BTNINV_Ward05

Phantom Strike: Summons 4 Phantoms(Model is skeleton warrior with a little edit. xP) surround target ally or enemy. If was ally heals by xxx & damage and stuns if enemy.
Icon - BTNdarktrollberserk

Intelligence of Flame: Increases hero's intelligence with Immolation for xxx seconds.
Icon - BTNCloakofFlame

Earthen Walls: Spawns walls from ground. Enemy may not exit or enter until caster stop channeling. Drains xxx mana per second.
Icon - BTNHurlRock

Poison Tree: Throws seed to target unit. (Seed model is Orb of Annihilation with little poison look). If target is dead. The seed grows to tree which has Instant Kill(9999 CD). Lasts xxx seconds.
Icon - NightElf Build

Ok i will try to make it:grin:

Level 5
For Enchantress, 3rd skill may be Force Group. Which control all unit in small area for Enchantress and skill type is Channeling. Ulti is Stonegaze, which turn units to stone

nice idea! i will use it! maybe you can help me with the abillity trigger >.<

stonegaze? hmm i think it will fit on naga race

Level 5
ok i will try to make it.

Update! I need spell ideas for this unit :/
~ War mage (anti magic unit, i need 1 spell .. anti magic shield? or target silence? what do you think? )
~ Pegasus Rider (she doesnt had spell yet.)
~ wizard ( i need autocast spell ideas )
~ Sky knight (same with dragonhawk rider? or make a new spell)

~ Hero ranger Ulti

wow 1000 viewers thanks :)

Level 5
Thanks for ideas!
War mage = blizzard elemental , sorry but i need spell connect with anti magic , mana
wizard = oh forget to write support spell ._.

i will think about other spell :)

*i need spell for Templars too!
*Any ideas and suggest abillity welcome!

Level 18
Last edited:
Level 7
the wagon name will be sun vault or light vault or arcane vault
adding "sun blessed" passive skill to every units is acceptable IMO :ogre_hurrhurr: the "sun blessed" will increase their mana gain and burns the enemy with small damage per second (the buff name will be sunfire or sun suffer or burning sun)
why pegasus? there is no pegasus in the lore... :( maybe dragonhawk will replacing it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.