• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need an Ability Trigger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I flatout suck at triggers but I need an ability or trigger that does the following:

-When clicked it brings up a list of abilities seperate from the heroes original abilties (move, patrol, attack, learned abilities, etc.)
-Passive abilities work at all times (auras, speed benefits, etc.)
-And the information of how to add the abilities to this "Special Abilities" pack (Jump, auras, heals, etc.)
-And that works in multiple instances so that I can have 2 heroes with different abilities in their "Special Abilities" pack

I will give credit on my map to whoever helps me with this.
Please and thanks guys

If you don't understand what I'm talking about take a look at "Night of the Dead" (NOTD) map and each of the marines has a "Marine Abilities" pack and that's the kind of thing I'm shooting for.

Level 12
Making each ability in the spellbook upgradable is terribly complicated, since spellbooks hold only unit abilities, but I deem it possible by making each possibility of levels a different spellbook and triggering to match each time.
Again, it would be terribly complicated and difficult, but it's possible.

Level 15
Making each ability in the spellbook upgradable is terribly complicated, since spellbooks hold only unit abilities, but I deem it possible by making each possibility of levels a different spellbook and triggering to match each time.
Again, it would be terribly complicated and difficult, but it's possible.

Unit abilities can have more than 1 level.

Level 3
When using a spellbook with abilities that increase in power i usually use triggered abilities, which increases in effect determined by attributes... but it's kinda not an option if your no good with triggers :p

Status
Not open for further replies.