• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need 1 icon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 29
Requesting icon for the attached model, its from the HoS.
The model is a highelf riding a pegasus. The icon can show either:
-the rider's head (similar to spellbreaker icon)
-the mount's head (similar to gryphonrider icon)
I am currently using a highelf recolor of spellbreaker icon as temporary placeholder.

path for textures are:
Textures\pegasus.blp
Textures\pegasus_p.blp

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• PegasusKnightElf.mdx
    183.4 KB · Views: 77
  • PegasusKnightElf_Portrait.mdx
    67.3 KB · Views: 118
  • pegasus.blp
    142.2 KB · Views: 122
  • pegasus_p.blp
    78.9 KB · Views: 70
Well I took also the chance to fix up the model.

There's the icons, a fixed version of the model and a fully optimized version of it within a zip. i integrated the portrait model to the main model as well.

Attachments

• PegasusKnightElf.mdx
    178.9 KB · Views: 65
  • BTNPegasusKnight.blp
    6.2 KB · Views: 55
  • DISBTNPegasusKnight.blp
    5.7 KB · Views: 48
  • PegasusKnight.zip
    204.9 KB · Views: 36
Level 29
Thanks for the icons however,
clicks on the unit no longer register both in world editor and ingame, forcing me to draw a box around it each time i want to select it. I dont know, does it has anything to do with the optimization you have made ? Edit: Also portrait is missing ?
This is the second time ive encountered this problem. Bandit Crossbowman model too has the same issue.

Edit 2: Just tried in a blank map without any import else and it still happens for both models, the one you attached and _v2 in the zip.

Status
Not open for further replies.