• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

3 Icons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry that I didnt do it in a jiffy, I watched a movie and Forgot about it.
Im making them now
ICON!.JPGICON!2.JPG
I couldnt make the Icon for the ice elemental unfortuantely. his face is a bit too blurry/simple to be easily recognised.

Attachments

• BTNICON!.blp
    5.5 KB · Views: 56
  • BTNICON!2.blp
    5.2 KB · Views: 44
  • DISBTNICON!.blp
    3.4 KB · Views: 43
  • DISBTNICON!2.blp
    3.3 KB · Views: 51
Level 37
Okay, hmm. Your style is a little different, but I really like it. There's a little problem because Phodom's(main character) icon is made different way. Can you perhaps also do icon for Phodom?

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/templar-48736/?prev=search%3Dtemplar%26d%3Dlist%26r%3D20

Those icons you made are for two other main characters(there are totally of three main characters). That's why it's important the icons are made by the same author and same way.

And about that air icon, I'll continue requesting it. I think that should be done by free hand instead of taking a screenshot.

Status
Not open for further replies.