• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Navajo 1.01 MN

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
This map is a mix and a mashup of every character and some things from Warcraft 3, you can find your melee heroes and your Campaign Heroes!! but with the same rules of melee game!!

The main idea of this map was to give to the PC players all the tools to beat the crap of you!! but without changing the behaviors of the AI´s, there is some details where the pc has some advantages over the human players!! but nothing great!! every decison the AI takes can change the outcome of the game!!, of course you can access almost the same advantages of the pc players!! but if you leave the PC alone for to much time, Victory can be somehow difficult!! If you wanna see this map Shine, you have to use the 12 slots!! all pcs insane!!, teams of four!

This map is 9 years old!! made for an amateur to play with his friends!!
Previews
Contents

Navajo 1.01 MN (Map)

Reviews
Wardota2 Gamer
Hey mon here be my review: ========================================== Your terrain seems ok but not all seems like you are lazy terraing I can't quit understand the language you have to make it english not in your language so that players around the...
deepstrasz
1. Some units descriptions/titles are in Espanol. 2. Randomly placed units on the map. Doesn't look like melee. 3. Marcow as a neutral passive unit running about and as a neutral hostile near a mine in the north. Set to SubstandArt...
Level 14
Hey mon here be my review:

==========================================
  1. Your terrain seems ok but not all seems like you are lazy terraing
  2. I can't quit understand the language you have to make it english not in your language so that players around the world could understand.
  3. You have to put a credit list or instructions in the quest log
  4. Another thing this map has no instruction you have to put a instruction in the discription so that players will understand when they play the map.
Rated the map 0/5

========================

Screenshots could attract other players to download your work so make da best of them mon!

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
1. Some units descriptions/titles are in Espanol.
2. Randomly placed units on the map. Doesn't look like melee.
3. Marcow as a neutral passive unit running about and as a neutral hostile near a mine in the north.

Set to SubstandArt.

===============================================

Always check/recheck the Map Submission Rules! (Map Submission Rules)

These will help make a better description:

Screenshots could attract more players to download your work. Make the best of them.

A credits list is required where the names of the resource (models, skins, icons, spells, sound etc.) authors are mentioned along with the specific resource. It would be a luxury to have links leading to the used resources. Credits in the Quest Log would be appreciated.

A detailed changelog in the first post would be helpful to reviewers and notify fans about the newest implementations to your map.

If you want more reviews, come here:
The Grand Review Exchange!