• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

Naruto vs Bleach: The awesome idea with major balance issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Well there doesn't seem to be a place on these forums to discuss current maps so I decided to bring it up here instead.
I think that as of 1.0c this map is great but it has some major balance issues still.
Balance issues are Yamato's retarded spell range (6k-7.5k range for a trap spell and an ulti) Lee is still one of the worst balance issues with the range on his skills and his counter. Kisame's hold has such a low cooldown and a high hold time that it often means death as soon as its ready. I'd mention Ichigo but he's being reworked from what Ive been told. Soi's ultimate is always seemingly broken when it comes to effecting heroes.

Great idea for a map but for some reason nurfs aren't happening where they need to. Some are being addressed but they aren't being addressed very well (such as Lee's stat nurf which didn't do anything) with a few fixes to crashes and balance issues for the mentioned heroes and making item bonuses non stackable (Iron Crow's bash is a perfect example) and a fix to chakra armor's spell shield it will make a far superior game to dtogay with their under powered spells and item fests.

Level 6
What home page? I've done a google search and nothing has come up. Nice link drop the bullshit and if you're not up for discussion don't post. Don't be a rude little shit.

Level 25
What home page? I've done a google search and nothing has come up. Nice link drop the bullshit and if you're not up for discussion don't post. Don't be a rude little shit.

Y'know, I was originally gonna be nice and not post in this topic, which would involve me pointing out how wrong your title is and various other things

But y'know what? I'm JUST that bitter today!

Okay, so you claim it is the "Best idea ever"? Well I disagree! It is combining two different series, from two different god damned time periods (Naruto being roughly feudal-era Japan, Bleach being quite clearly modern) and throwing the lot as a WC3 map which is just the same basic "Kill everything" except with spells and characters based off two pre-existing excessively fanboyed series because the creator of the whole thing obviously has absolutely no brainpower or imagination to put his skills towards something original which doesn't just rip off pre-existing series!

By the way, no one here gives a damn about a random map from the section! How's about you actually look at the content of a forum before posting? Where in this particular section of the forum can you see ANYTHING about other maps? No where, that's where! Maybe next time you should, I don't know, read? Or go play maps where people have actually used their imaginations in the creation of?

Hell, DotA has FAR more originality than that map and is far better. That's why its so damn popular

Level 26
Naruto being roughly feudal-era Japan
Actually, Naruto is just one big anachronistic soup, and, even if it were in different time periods, the supernatural makes pretty much anything fair game.

Anyways, DIY, posting critique is for the comments section of the map. Though it is closed, you should either patiently wait for it to reopen, or PM one of the moderators about it if it's really bothering you.

Now, about your attitude...

...No, wait, I was going to say something, but then I remembered all of you are trolling, tactless shits. Forget I brought this up.

Level 12
I wasn't trolling, I was making a point. Honestly, I expected a mod to delete the post after they moved it. But hey, let's all be hunky dory and cheer the jerk up for posting in the wrong forum and then aggressively defending his poor choice of actions and words.

Also, Mecheon reminds me of Whomps in Super Mario Brothers.

Level 25
Actually, Naruto is just one big anachronistic soup, and, even if it were in different time periods, the supernatural makes pretty much anything fair game.

Oh please. Just because someone could make a medieval fantasy and a cyberpunk fantasy doesn't make them fair game to crossover with each other

"Oh hi there medieval knight! Meet my GIANT MECHA SUIT OF DEATH"

(For the record, Warcraft uses steampunk, which is acceptable. Because its steam-y)

Level 6
Agreed.
Anyways, DIY, posting critique is for the comments section of the map. Though it is closed, you should either patiently wait for it to reopen, or PM one of the moderators about it if it's really bothering you.
Considering why that thread was closed it won't be opened again.
Now, about your attitude...

...No, wait, I was going to say something, but then I remembered all of you are trolling, tactless shits. Forget I brought this up.
I'm a prick. You know it. I know it. Do you even understand what troll is referring to? Obviously you don't because you're saying I'm trolling when posting relevant topics to wc3. Tact is for people who have time to be politically correct with degenerate scum bags who fill their fat faces with twinkies in front of a monitor all day. I'm always short on time and patience for blatant disrespect and this pathetic elitist attitude found in the general public here. If you don't like me simply neg rep me. Its not that it matters anyhow on a site like this.

This map will never be balanced. The creator's idea of balancing is, instead of nerfing the overpowered stuff, he buffs up everything else until it's just as overpowered and retarded.

That's what I like about it. Its not some dota map where everything is underpowered except for the +250 damage items. In time this map will (and has started to already) shape up. Its a great alternative to dotgay regardless of its possibly questionable themes.

Level 15
1) The map fails because of 2 easy reason: It's made by DreamRaider and ZODD; two of the biggest rip-off, no-talent, ass-clown mapmakers of all time.
2) Naruto is actually set in some wierd time era, as it has televisions, VCR's, cameras, railroads, and even cars.
3) Bleach is actually pretty good. Naruto was good until it became all about Sasuke and Itachi.
4) Shut the hell up unless you have something to contribute; more than half of this thread has been "good job mech" "naruto is gay therefore you are gay, homo"

You should all be ashamed of yourselves, unless you actually posted something relevant (Mecheon, Void, Rysis, MySpaceBarBroke)

Level 6
1) The map fails because of 2 easy reason: It's made by DreamRaider and ZODD; two of the biggest rip-off, no-talent, ass-clown mapmakers of all time.

This map actually has a lot of really good ideas in it. The heroes are unique with their skill sets (items aren't overly unique but they do the job). I'll agree to the ass-clown map maker part since he's pretty much not willing to listen to people screaming "this is imbalanced please fix these imbalanced parts".
But hey it his first decent looking baby so that's to be expected.
ZODD isn't part of NvB is he? I know shinigami12 and DreamRaider have their hands in this cookie jar.

Anyhow to what I think could be done to improve the map:
Balance balance balance.(they're slowly getting the point...would have been nice if they got the point right away though)
Additional modes
More heroes (being done)
Complete reworking of Ichigo (being done)
If they smack themselves upside the head for making Yamato's ultimate and hold skills have 6500 range...seriously that's retarded...no skill should have that much range on an AoS.

Level 4
I saw that post of "natuo is in a odd time period" well don't blame naruto the manga that is the real naruto,that didn't have all that shit,blame the studio that produces this anime.You said that from itachi/sasuke it started to suck, well from that point in the manga after the naruto/sasuke battle naruto goes on a journey with jiraya ,but the thing is that the studio again did somthing they prelonget naruto with 60 freaking episodes,by the way that had nothing in common with the real naruto.If you wan to see what acualy happend next wach naruto shippuuden.

Status
Not open for further replies.