• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Naruto Shippuuden RPG that (for once) won't suck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Its a rpg/arena style game that focuses on the basic storyline of Naruto Shippuuden while maintaining a fun comparative style of play.
-There will be many heroes to pick from.
-A movable camera system using the ARROW keys on your keyboard.
-A ranking system (missions).
-Obviously separate goals for each team and something all Naruto maps lack: balance and "synergy".
-Purdy Terrain.
-Jass triggers to make load times faster/less lag+have spells that aren't default wc3 spells.
-Custom music that is tasteful and doesn't sound like absolute garbage (an example is in the youtube video since that music is IN GAME) I'm a sound techy so I can educe file size while maintaining quality :p
By synergy I mean skills that work together rather than just some crappy hero that has 4 nukes that do 5000000 damage each.

Please keep it on topic. If you don't like Naruto that's fine. I don't expect everyone to like what this map is based on so please keep it to yourself.

And one last thing we have permission for all these models and know who the authors are. There is only one person from the hive that has made any of these models and those models are not displayed in my screen shots. If you THINK your model is in our map we require proof before we make amends.

Map Stats:

Expected file size: 4 mb with optimization
Map size: epic+scaled down models (super epic)
All heroes will have custom models
Terrain: 67%
Triggers: Ask redflash
Spells: 5-10%
Icons: 2-100% (I have all the icons we need but because they aren't the best quality not all of them will be used)
Items: 0%
Quests: 0%

Approximate time to release (not set in concrete): march-may 2009.

redflash: Triggers/Konoha building Model maker.
D.I.Y_Death: Terrain+whatever I have to do to make cool screen shots/get this map made faster.

---------------------------
Here's a youtube video of the 4th doing his Rasengan+his ultimate.
YouTube - Warcraft 3 : Naruto's Konohas Last Stand Preview 1

The camera system IS too high. It will be fixed before the beta.

Here's some screen shots of finished locations.
Forest of Death
ForestofDeath1.jpg

ForestofDeath2.jpg

Orochimaru vs Naruto 4 tails

YamatowatchesNarutoandOro.jpg

NarutovsOrochimaru.jpg

Konoha
awesomepic.jpg

The above is a bit old but I haven't changed Konoha since then.
KonohaMountain.jpg

Training ground where Naruto made the Rasenshriuken

Rasenshriukentrainingground.jpg

Now for the ones that aren't finished.

Valley of the End
ValleyoftheEnd.jpg

Heaven Bridge (where Naruto started fighting Orochimaru)
HeavenBridge.jpg

Need to add the bridge then its done

One of Orochimaru's Hide Outs

OrosHideOut.jpg
--------------------------------

This is where I'll post screen shots of Heroes.

Deidara
Yes his face looks like ass. I'll be looking for a better one that has alternate bird animations.
awesomepic8.jpg

awesomepic7.jpg

awesomepic6.jpg

awesomepic5.jpg

Level 7
And before any arguments come Yes this is my map Naruto: Konoha's Last Stand but now Me and D.I.Y.-Death are both working on it

Level 6
Have to use cliff effects for the cliffs. I'll rework the river cliffs though so they aren't cliffs.
The trees stay. They have to look like they came from Naruto which these ones do.
Have you ever seen Naruto? The houses are supposed to be small...

Level 3
omg i thought youll release it within this month its almost finish right then why 1-4 months? oh yeah dude i hate the model of deidera it suck change it i played some naruto shippuden rpg they got some good models of deidera but the dragon is cool

Level 4
I hope you wil finish this project cuz there were many good looking maps that weren't finish and cretor don t even left the map to fibish but someone's eles like they ere never exist:/ so pls finish this promising map

Level 6
well right now this map is about 40% done. Konoha has been totally redone with different buildings and Minato has been finished as well as Deidara. The camera system has been fixed along with taverns and such. All that's left to do is items/more terraining/set up the ability to fight on top of trees/quests/more heroes need to be added/victory triggers.

It should be done within 1-2 months and I'll update the screen shots once Redflash and I have updated many things.

Level 7
Ok me and D.I.Y. remade the terrain so here's a sneak preview shot

And here's a Sasori(on the right) model am working on based on Sasuke(on the left) by Jhxcom_2000

Level 6
Why's the floor only a single color now? That was a pretty bad screenshot...

I'm getting really sick of this forum. Its like 90% trolls. Don't like Naruto don't post in a Naruto thread. Don't be an idiot and troll...thats what 12 year olds do when they've been picked on too much at school.

As for why the tile is that color: because it is. I could give a more detailed answer but with how you people are acting I don't feel like it.

Level 7
Naruto: Konoha's Last Stand Forum has been made sign up and see wats going to be planned
Konoha Last Stand

also i was bored today so I tried making the academy

and also I tried making the chuunin stadium

Level 2
wow...its beautiful*tear* Really good job i have not seen Naruto map with this much, you know, i do not know the word for it but i hope you can release it, but Really good job = )

Level 7
kewlthis your just jealous coz your map suk..dnt judge so that you wont be judge..shame on both of you super-sheep nothing to do just spam and give damn sh** to other people's work..

Level 13
kewlthis your just jealous coz your map suk..dnt judge so that you wont be judge..shame on both of you super-sheep nothing to do just spam and give damn sh** to other people's work..

Yes.....I dont have those beautifull white,Red, green and blue boxes :<

and btw I think you are the one who should be quiet. You dont know anything about mapping do you? Hopefully youll get same treatment soon as DIY

Level 12
The models are way too cartoony and lack shadow, texture, and depth. Using WC3 models and a few custom models to achieve a similar look would be a lot better than it's current state. All you'd need to do is tint or color WC3 models to achieve the same look, without forcing your map to look like a milk cartoon.

Level 12
Hi, If you could use me i wouldn't mind getting involved in helping make this.
I can only do GUI Triggers. But, I am fairly skilled. I mean i don't have modelings or art skills, or Terran skills for that matter.

If your interested i will send you some of my work, to show what kind of projects i done. I really enjoy the show.
If there's any piece that i could do to help. I would like to. Even if you prefer i do it on a in a example program, of the system you need. so you can put it in your self if you prefer to keep less hands on the map.

Please Get Back to me. :)

*Edit I added My Most recent works To my signature.

Last edited:
Level 2
The tile is really bugging me just one shade of color looks really ugly and as for your models they are good but I must agree the texture needs work, you could just use ingame textures for your models then making your own

Level 7
The one color texture is only for that certain area even though its bugs people the color is the most accurate thing we have to the real type of dirt we need

Level 4
basically everything just needs better more serious texture instead of everything being one simple color espiecially the buildings >.>, The models are great and everything but texture needs work, very nice hokage building n stuff ^^. Just keep it up.

My advice is, stop posting screenies on terrain (cuz people will just start flaming n stuff) and maybe more on the trigger side of things. Start concentrating on triggers first, ignore all the flamers on the terrain,, then when you are done, focus on making terrain better with all the buildings looking pimped :p

Level 7
Err only the creator of the thread it was me and D.I.Y. who made the map(i started it at first but that doesn't matter_ Anyways ya he got banned but this thread will still go on

Level 7
lol whast happen to this project i thought this project is different from the other naruto noob map no offence but im looking ofrward for this map lol its so promising..

noj

noj

Level 4
looks great, its lacking color but i guess if it had much more the file size would grow alot.
units seems a bit small but i guess ingame camera will make it look better.

Level 5
This looks vastly superficial. Something worth lookin' at, but not to play like Naruto Shinobi War or Naruto vs Bleach. You probably won't have a large fanbase on your map. My speculation is that it'll die out in a few days/weeks like Bleach Blade battlers or 3/4 of the DBZ maps.

It doesn't matter how your map looks like; it just has to be fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.