• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Naruto:Akatsuki's Claws

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hi i'm workin on this map Naruto:Akatsuki's Claws
and i need some there are good too custom spells,trigger,terrrain,moddeler
i have some models[30-40] :)

Its a Naruto Shippuden map
and u need to clear missions and get ranks (Gennin-Chunnin-Jounnin-Hokage)
and fight for konoha Go on missions Fight versus akatsukis and many others Complete your own chunin exam save and load your Shinobi and u can self get your own skills :) Example "mission 2 need to be clear to get Sharigan" or "Train with Naruto to learn kage bunshin no jutsu"
i'm gonna try to make a konoha as the real :)

Projeckt is stopped,REASON:its too much work and i only have completet 5% triggers and there are TOO many Naruto maps and many of them sucks,so i think i make a One Piece map (Not so big projeckt like this).i have make a pics of some models i found

Last edited:
Level 4
it seems like a very promising map, (espiecially the models ^^) and i hope everything goes smoothly, but what is the diffrence between the 4 ranks, like do u get extra skills or something?

Level 4
awesome please show pics, espiecially the models ^^, please show as many as you can. iam looking forward to the pics.

PS : is this an AoS map or like an rpg?

Level 3
I'd be happy to share some models Demon-ye models with you if you need some, but the pathing is a pain with them (still haven't figured it out) so you might have a tough time with it.

Level 15
If you need any help with spells I can lend a hand. I have a large knowlege of the Naruto universe and how most of their jutsu work.
If you want some credentials, I can always send you some demo work I've done in the past.

EDIT: About the models and their pathings, I can figure them out for you. I used to have a hard time with them too xD

Level 7
If you need any help with spells I can lend a hand. I have a large knowlege of the Naruto universe and how most of their jutsu work.
If you want some credentials, I can always send you some demo work I've done in the past.

EDIT: About the models and their pathings, I can figure them out for you. I used to have a hard time with them too xD
i really need help to custom spells ;)

Level 2
Shark Skin

yea id love to see this through to the end. sounds like a great idea and will probably end up being very popular depending on how you make it. Im looking forward to seeing your pics as well. :grin::grin::grin:

Level 3
I wish you good luck to this project. It seems like a very good idea and something that i would definately like to try.

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 3
I can take on the job of making custom spells as long as you tell me what spells you want to have (ofc i can make others that fit if needed).

And if your wondering what is the most advanced spell i can make, it is "around kage mane no jutsu" and "Ura renge" (the only real advanced spells i remember.

PS: is the game going to have first person camera and movement? i can make a real good movement system if needed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.