• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Nameless - One Orc's Saga

CHAPTER I is now available! If you played this previously, you may need to replay the Prologue.

Over 1000 downloads and 3000 hits! Thank you everyone for your positive feedback.

Nameless - One Orc's Saga (version 1.03) is a single-player campaign RPG, similar in style to The Frozen Throne's Orc Campaign. Play as Nameless, an orc who awakes in a dungeon with no knowledge of his past, where he is, or who his captors are.

As of right now, this campaign includes the Prologue and Chapter I. Together they provide about 3 hours of gameplay.

FEATURES
-Guide Nameless and his allies through a dungeon and the wild.
-Utilize unique spells and abilities, all of which are, to some extent, trigger-based - none of them are clones of existing abilities
-Fight dynamic bosses - they don't just sit there and autoattack!
-Join up with up to three other heroes along the way, for a total party of up to 4 completely unique and new units.
-A weapons and armor system
-Unique items
-A developing storyline and engrossing world

This is a developing project, and updates will add more!

Credits for all models and systems are in game, under the Quests/Info tab.

CHANGELOG
Version 1.02
-The Ruins cinematic and Final cinematic are now skippable. The Cell Block cinematic and second boss cinematics are still not, as they are very short.
-Added new quest requirements: both heroes must survive.
-Added a "lose" trigger. Previously, if a hero died, nothing would happen.

Version 1.03
-Chapter I added! This Chapter has about two hours of gameplay.
-Some of Nameless' and Sigismund's abilities have been tweaked. For example, Penance is now much more potent.

Version 1.04
-A few additional health and mana potions have been added to the later areas of the Prologue. They are in more obvious places, and drop from units and destructibles that are actually in your way, rather than off the beaten path.
-A resurrection system has been added in Chapter I. It functions much like the system in the Frozen Throne Orc campaign - there are Resurrection Stones around the map, and if one of your living heroes approaches one, after a few moments your dead heroes will be resurrected. You should still save fairly often, though, because if ALL your heroes die, then it's game over :). The Prologue still has no Rez system - it's only 45 minutes anyway.

Version 1.05
-Several bugs should now be fixed, including the Power Familiar running around during cinematics, and heroes casting spells during cinematics.
-Several items have been scattered around in the various destructibles of Chapter I.
-The respawn rate of enemies has been slowed from 2 minutes to 4 minutes.

Version 1.06 - 9/12/2011
-Fixed a memory leak that was preventing players from loading a saved game.
-Fixed a few erroneous tooltips.
-Reduced the HP and damage of the Waterbound Elementals and Poisonous Ampodians in the Prologue.
-Reduced the difficulty of the forest boss and final boss in Chapter 1.

KNOWN ISSUES
-The first Golem Event in Chapter I sometimes has issue. If units stop spawning, it may take a minute or so for the next wave to spawn. They WILL spawn, it just takes a while.
-Certain abilities lag when used for the first time.

Keywords:
rpg, one, orc, orc's, nameless, campaign, saga
Contents

Nameless - One Orc's Saga (Campaign)

Reviews
ap0calypse: Approved
Level 7
Well now, This gave me a nice Warcrafty feeling with not-so-many-special-FX's-blaa-blaa. Although i couldn't get through the part where the water elemental's spawn, It felt nice. You should make some kind of checkpoint system w/e, Because it's kind of sucky if you die and you have to start from the beginning of the chapter.//

--- +'s ---
- No grammar error's, Great english (Farly exceeds my sucky English), And a good use of words.
- Nice terrain. I got a fine dungeonish feeling in the beginning.
- Useful and NoN-FX spam abilities.
- Dynamic boss fight('s)
--- -'s ---
- As mentioned above, you should create some kind of checkpoint/save system.
- As my heroes were lacking life overtime due to unsuccifient amount of healing potions / essences, You should make more of those.
--- Overral; As far as i got in the game, It gave me a nice feeling of an succesfully developing campaign, Good job! Just try to make something towards the checkpoint/save system, So you wouldn't need to start from the beginning if you forgot to save etc etc.

Level 9
Well the Prologue isn't supposed to have a checkpoint system, but I have noted that it is difficult. Some people like that it's hard, and some people don't. In the next small update I will throw in some more healing potions to the Prologue.

Expect a rez system for Chapter I as well. I intended to implement one, but never got around to it.

Level 12
Played through the prologue again and the chapter one, I love it. The story feels so great and the terrain is brilliant as well as the difficulty, though i had hard beating chapter ones end boss so i cheated a bit there. :=/

Anyways, 2 bugs i could easily find. First when Joseph talks to Sigismunds farmer friends joseph suddenly walks away and dissapears from the screen, however he comes back since you ordered that he would move closer to sigismund. I guess this is just some backfired trigger that made him leave.
Secondly, its the same thing with Wolfgang when he slaughters Josephs family, he leaves the screen and comes back when he is ordered to go into the church.

Level 9
I REALLY think you should do the checkpoint system as Duhcake said, not because of dying it's just there are so any cinematics and my dad calls me alot so I miss a bunch of the story and have to redo the entire map over T-T

Other then that great freaking job! the map is creative, compelling, and also ties in the World of Warcraft which I love lol

Level 9
Another update. I added a Resurrection system for Chapter I. It works the same way as the Resurrection Stones from the Frozen Throne Orc campaign - if one of your living heroes approaches a Resurrection Stone, then after a few moments all of your dead heroes will be revived.

I also threw in a few extra health and mana potions to the Prologue, and these are in more obvious locations and drop from more obvious enemies and destructibles.

Level 12
real nice work dude, i just have a small question :p..

when newer versions of the campaign get released with more chapters,etc. Do we have to do the new thing all over again or is there a save sumthin :p?..

Level 3
After playing through the campaign again (Had to replay the Prolouge) I discovered a few (many?) things.

Please note that the following is from the version WITHOUT the revive system. As it does contains spoilers, read at ye own risk. (I do not know where or how to use the Spoiler / Hidden tag) Also, be prepared for much text.

Contents:
-Bugs / Other Stuff
-Gameplay Suggestions
-Extra Comments
-Gameplay Tips!

-One cage by the Witch Doctor (on route to town) can't be attacked by melee.
-In the Timber Wolf trap encounter, one of the trolls (north) seem stuck in the trees. You can reach and kill him, but I don't think he can move out.
-While in the southern forest, I constantly hear swords clashing. Perhaps the sound effects from the town somehow carry down there.
-Weapon Appearance doesn't change. (Idk if this is a feature or not)
-Key Items may not dissapear if in pack. (Still had the Note and the Pack after I finished the quests)
-During the ''Plan'' cutscene, after the escape, the Templar uses my tea item! Needless to say, he used it and healed his mana / health, but the item was gone. I was gonna save it for later...
-During the ''Contact'' cutscene, my wisp kept attacking Brunn for no reason. Luckiliy, the Templar healed Brunn two times.
-Possible to get more Strange Charms (I finished the ''Clergyhead'' cutscene so I couldn't turn it in. Later, I managed to do the quest [After ''Hostage'' cutscene] and the two charms I had correctly been removed.)
-Quest: War of Ideologies - Had a green icon. (Image didn't show correctly?)
-The Wisp (Familair) is free to roam during cutscenes, and may cause unwanted events and slightly ruins the cutscene itself. (Random wisp running around during a serious event)
-''Historian'' cutscene, the militia had no portrair and Brunn had a red hood instead of a brown one when he talked to her.
-Militiaman Quest: He had no portrait or person there, yet you could still do the quest.
---Note on the two above, it may have been possible I killed them during the ''Escape'' part.
-I had one fatal error during the Nameless Solo
-Bandits may respawn a little too quickly (After a combat you are heaviliy wounded, then you sit back and heal, but they respawn and kill you.)
-Occassional lag spikes and sessions of lag (Mainly in the Bandit Camp)
-The large amount of the crates, barrels, and destructables may discourage players from destorying them to look for extra items.
-Final Cutscene: When the Hunter kills the guy ''again'', he still drops an item.

-Ability to skip all cutscenes, not just boss ones.
-Increase Brunn's targeting range (not attack, it was something like aquisation range)
-Make Brunn's barrel easier to target. (Maybe making it into a flying unit but leaving everything the same may work?)
-Try having everyone the same level. (Brunn was behind by one)
-Try adding a limit on how high you can level in a certain map. (One could abuse the bandits spawning and level as much as they need.)
-Ability to set cutscene speed. Sometimes, the cutscenes seem to progress a little slow.

I enjoyed Ch 1 very much. While it was a hard here and there, I managed to beat the map without cheating (It was tempting after several losses from the final boss). I am assuming each new chapter will have a hub or town of some sorts so one can change the heroes you currently use. I look forward to the next chapter. (I hope I don't have to play the first two again...) Keep up the good work!

Edit: I assumed that if one guy died, it was Game Over. So every time someone died, I restarted. Remember, I didn't have the revive version.

-When you are able, fill up your pack with the healing food. It may be a little expensive, but it's worth it. I bought a total of 5 stacks and used them all in the map.
-Having problems with any boss? Try slowing the gameplay down! This should reduce lag and make everything easier to work with.
-Final Boss giving you pains? Try leveling a little more. My guys were level 6 (Brunn was 5) and used replaced my ''summoner'' with my ''hunter''. Also, more tips for the final boss:
---Try destorying all the lodges first. They spawn more guys that you have to fight, and the ''Fighter'' boss can revive them once more as undead.
---After the lodges are destoryed, focus on the ''spellcaster'' boss. He can heal everyone and has a ranged normal attack.
---Finish up on the ''Fighter'' boss afterwards. He shouldn't be a problem anymore, all he can do is taunt and do his normal melee attack. If you didn't destory the lodges, then he'll revive the dead bandits as undead. You don't need that...
---Need healing but barely got any? Try using a little management. If one is injured and you have a spare food item, give him it and have him retreat from combat and heal while the more ''healthy'' guys can fight. He can later join the fray. (Works well on Brunn and your ''summoner'' guy.) I used this strategy mainly when I had to finish off the ''Fighter''. My guys were pretty much drained...

If you read everything, please grab a cookie. If you skipped to down here, please put a cookie in the jar. Thank you.

Last edited:
Level 3
It's a pretty enjoyable camapaign, although there two issues that need to be taken care of:

1) Having thousands of destructible items that do not drop any items is a MAJOR pain in the neck.

2) In mission 2 that game sometimes crashes.

I'd also change the groups' size and composition a bit more, since they all the same for a given area. Anyway,

4/5

With some improvements it can become a really nice campaign.

Level 9
Another update. I have attempted to fix many of the bugs that Sir_Mark pointed out, and worked with many peoples' suggestions.

I have also scattered more items in Chapter I's destructibles.

A couple notes:
While there is a weapons/armor system, the graphics of your heroes' weapons do not change. I have considered implementing such a system, but I just haven't gotten around to it. If someone were to provide me with weaponless and shieldless models of the heroes I use, then I would probably do it.

Also, there is a level cap of 7 in Chapter I.

EDIT: So I guess work has commenced on Chapter 2. I'll still update the rest of the map if bugs or good suggestions pop up. I really have no idea how progress is going to go for Chapter 2, since I'm back at school, and I'll be studying abroad in the spring (I don't have a laptop).

For Chapter 2, I'm thinking a map that takes place in and around the capital city of the Empire, Ulms.

Last edited:
Level 3
SOOO ENTERTAINING IT HAS about the best user created terrain i have seen on hive workshop (an i have seen alot) it realistic ,its fun ,and the quests arnt SO UREALISTIC THAT HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO HATE THE GAME but, no it's not like that it has tallent it has skillz put to Increadible up and for what? mediocre reviews but its only in the earlier creation stages (P.S Please add more chapters in later versions)

Last edited:
Level 12
SOOO ENTERTAINING IT HAS about the bast user created terrain i have seen on hive workshop (an iv seen alot) it realistic its fun the quests rnt SO UNBELIVABLE THAT CMMON U HATE THE GAME no it not liek that it has tallent it has skillz put up th wazoo ajnd for what? mediocre reviews but itas only in earlier stages (P.S Please add more chapters in later versions)

Please refrase those lines to english i understand.

Level 3
It is now the best campaign I have ever played. The bosses, story, challenging difficulty, everything is damn good.
However I have some annoying bug - I cannot load in chapter 1. Just as the map is about to start wc3 crashes. I'll try several ways to avoid this crash, and if I'll succeed, I'll let you know. Yet if you know what may be causing this crash do tell me.

Level 9
I haven't heard of Chapter 1 crashing, and I haven't experienced the problem myself.

I have not tested this map with 1.24 - I avoided downloading it when I heard of all the issues that it caused. If you're playing with 1.24, I guess it's possible that is the problem, but I really can't say for sure.

Level 3
I was playing with an older version, then I tried it with 1.24b, but for some reason its still the same. Can it be that the black road 2 super saver thingy is the cause for such a crash? Can't think of any other reason >.<

Level 3
Another update. I have attempted to fix many of the bugs that Sir_Mark pointed out, and worked with many peoples' suggestions.

I have also scattered more items in Chapter I's destructibles.

A couple notes:
While there is a weapons/armor system, the graphics of your heroes' weapons do not change. I have considered implementing such a system, but I just haven't gotten around to it. If someone were to provide me with weaponless and shieldless models of the heroes I use, then I would probably do it.

Also, there is a level cap of 7 in Chapter I.

EDIT: So I guess work has commenced on Chapter 2. I'll still update the rest of the map if bugs or good suggestions pop up. I really have no idea how progress is going to go for Chapter 2, since I'm back at school, and I'll be studying abroad in the spring (I don't have a laptop).

For Chapter 2, I'm thinking a map that takes place in and around the capital city of the Empire, Ulms.

Hey buddy iv been looking and i have your models so you have an attachment system
Orc:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/rpg-orc-83585/?prev=d=list&r=20&c=1&t=2
Human(there was alot so i just labled them all):
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/rpgheronoble-83579/?prev=c=3&t=2&r=20&d=list&page=2
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...llager-64170/?prev=c=3&t=2&r=20&d=list&page=2
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...-armor-64171/?prev=c=3&t=2&r=20&d=list&page=2
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/rpg-hero-human-64169/?prev=c=3&t=2&r=20&d=list&page=2
:mwahaha: hope this helped (ps +Rep me if it did help)

Level 12
The orc and the human without shirt looks like bodybuilders and no ones of the humans would fit very well as sigismund. Also, I believe he is quite aware of those models since he used one of them in the prologue.

Level 3
also they would work because - there are armor attachments - you can have orc start out wit no shirt then attach a shirt latter on >.< and common its kind of gay if u have the hero with a dinkey little attachment sword then they have This massive hammer but less damage - im sorry but there the only unarmed units i could find but just think 100% customizable

Level 1
Don't have time for all the massive praise you deserve atm.
Just a couple of bugs/typos

In the conversation with Gisele the historian, Sigismund's portrait is red not blue.
In the conversation with Adelaide, the word 'unfortunately' is typo'ed.
The witchhunter's mutilate spell seems to have a small memory leak.

I also have the game load fatal error. Which is pretty annoying for a map as epic as chapter 1.

This campaign is just stellar so far.

My only tiny gripe would be to shorten the cinematics. After reading the dialogue, I find myself twiddling my thumbs, waiting for the next character to speak but I don't want to press esc in case I miss some of the story.

Level 9
I am afraid to say that at the moment, this project is inactive. Schoolwork is piling up pretty quickly, and I have very little free time. Next semester I will be studying abroad, and so I have absolutely no idea when I will begin again. If SC2 comes out before next summer, I'll probably move on to that.

Level 3
If Starcraft II does come out earlier, I assume you are going to put this project as ''indefinitly postponed''. If so, any plans to make a Starcraft II adaption of this campaign? Just wondering.

Also, good luck on ye schoolwork.

Level 2
wow very nice campaign 5/5

Edit: Having trouble getting past some points i have to save A LOT love the fight with the troll boss :) (leaked once for me) i can't wait for the next release keep up the good work :)

Last edited:
Level 12
This is very good campaign, i like it very much...but you have some leaks, I fight with troll boss and i killed him,but other creeps (his creeps) kill me 1 sec after that and i lose,you must pause them instant when i kill boss.Also i found that resurection stone,after that i fight with some creeps and they killed all of my heroes but game didnt end (wtf?) i need at least 1 hero to revive others with resurection stone so....nothing happen... at the end i give you 4.5/5 :spell_breaker::thumbs_up: good work

Level 1
map rules out the shit man! but I got a problem, after the cinematic featuring nameless coming to town and having few words with witcher and that second bastard, I save the game (it's just after I pick up the quest about getting money from bad town mofos) and than cannot load it, critical error pops up. so I won't play it anymore, cause I'm not in the mood of going through all the frozen valley again.

Anyway great campaign so far, really. The best I have ever played I think.

Level 9
Like I've posted before, this project is currently inactive. College during the school year, 9-5 job during breaks... it's just unfeasible to continue. I intended to have this campaign end up as at least 5 chapters, and considering it was taking me a YEAR to complete a chapter, I can safely say it ain't gonna happen. If I can't spend the time ensuring quality, I'm not going to do it. I won't force a crappy finished product.

On the flip side, I've been writing more, and ideas are building to make a story adaptation of this campaign. Once I finish my current writing project, of course.

Level 1
This is a great campaign, one of the best I have played. Great spell, great terrain, and a great story line. I haven't played all of it yet but the meat locker is absolute win. 5/5 :)

Level 31
I have looked at a lot of reviews for a lot of campaigns. 'Nameless - One Orc Saga', in my opinion, has the least negative responses, which means that it might be worth playing!

I will have a look at this campaign and give you my opinion. I myself make campaigns, and I understand what it is like to be 'put off' or having to spend a lot of time to make it perfect.

Level 31
I have just recently played through your campaign.

'Nameless - An Orcs Saga' is a pretty good campaign. There are no unbalances, and you have done an excellent job making an RPG campaign. In fact, I liked it better then the Orcs Expansion Campaign in Frozen Throne!

The detail you put into the terrain of each map looks professional. You even out-do me! What impresses me most is that Chapter 1 is a large map and it must of taken you A LONG TIME to finish the terrain!

All the custom spells work perfectly and are, hopefully, creative. There were no bugs and some of them, especially Sigismund's spells, were really useful. The pack system and hero selection work fine.

However, I also noticed a couple of things that could have been improved.

Throughout your campaign, what got to me the most was the cinematics. They were really slow! It is understandable that there are slow readers, but if units talk longer then they are suppose to, the cinematic is going to be boring! There is also little movement in the cameras, which further contributes to the problem.

You would probably already know, but there are a lot of crates that can be destroyed. Typically, you can find items if you destroy the crates. Almost all the crates you find do not have any item, and when they do, the item is not really that useful. This can annoy the player.

Lastly, there are the unit transmissions. You have used the action 'Send transmission from unit' in the triggers. The best action to use is 'Send transmission from unit-type'. This better informs the player which unit is talking.

Now, with each individual map:

Prologue

- In the first few cinematics when the earthquake strikes, the actions you used to make an eartquake-effect isn't that good. It needs to be more like the earthquakes in the Undead Expansion Campaign.
- The fade in/fade out times for the cinematics are too slow. 2 seconds should be the max time, except for an intended reason.
- I found the start way too easy, as you can heal yourself basically after you kill every enemy. I understand that you had people complain that it was too hard, but they might have been inexperienced players. After you get Sigismund, the difficulty is fine.
- Sigismund has higher priority over Nameless when you select them! Seeing that Nameless is the main character, he should have higher priority. However, it seemed to be fine in Chapter 1, so I'm taking it that it is a mistake.
- Finally, your heroes gain gold after they kill an enemy. Seeing that you do not use or even need gold in the Prologue, you should not get any at all.

Chapter 1

- At the start, there are some wolf creeps that are asleep. It is understandable if that is what you wanted, but in my opinion, units should not go to sleep in the gameplay of a campaign unless it is suppose to be like that.
- If you want a unit to be strong, they don't necessarily have to have a lot of HP. They can just do more damage instead. The reason for this is because killing an enemy unit that had a lot of HP can take a long time, and can be boring.
- Like a lot of other people playing your campaign, it took a while for the golems to respawn when they died. I know that you made it so that it works eventually, but you can still look at the triggers you did to completely eliminate the problem.
- There are a couple of spelling errors. Magic is spelt 'magick' a couple of times, and 'ofcourse' should be two words.
- When you reach Wolfgang at the bandit camp, it feels as if he is in a random place in the camp. This is especially true when there is a cinematic when you confront Wolfgang, and he is nowhere to be seen!
- I found the last part way too hard. After I killed the Bandit Leader, I then had to face Wolfgang, and by then I only had Nameless left in my party. I didn't know whether or not you could loose that part, but I wasn't going to take any chances (in other words, I had to cheat).

On a side note, when I first played the first chapter, I had to save and get off. When I tried to load the save, my computer got out of the game and I had a message on the screen saying 'ERROR. Unable to load.' This problem does not have anything to do with you. It might be because of the patch, or the fact that you cannot save games for custom maps. However, one thing you must take into consideration is that Chapter 1 IS AN EXTREMELY LONG CHAPTER! While it might only take you 2-3 hours to complete it, for someone who has never played it before, it will take twice as long! I had to spend 6 hours playing Chapter 1, because I knew that if I stopped, I would have to play the whole map all over again!

Those are basically the main points. I could go into a lot more depth (like unit selection during transmission, revealing important areas, BG music during cinematics), but they only contribute to the quality of the campaign.

Overall, I rate 'Nameless - An Orcs Saga' 4/5. Good work on it.

It will be dissapointing to some players that you will not be continuing in making any more maps. Busy lives do have its toll. Not even I have all the time in the world to make campaigns. I'm not going to suggest that you finish your campaign, but you should know that if you did, there is a possibility that 'Nameless- An Orcs Saga' could have been one of the best custom campaigns ever made.

Last edited:
Level 22
So I'm playing through your campaign. Great terrain, dialog, story.

But I've got a big problem. For some reason, I can't load any save games of your map. Once the map has finished loading, it gives me a critical error. So today I decided to do chapter 1 in one time.

Right now I'm at that first golem event. You said it may take a minute or so for them to spawn. I just killed the third wave, and I've been waiting for 15 minutes easily for the fourth.

Are you 100% sure more golems will spawn?

Edit: Turnro, just saw you had the same loading problem as well. Pretty annoying. :I

Level 2
i like it, but really annoying towards the end where i had to wait for sigimund to get his healing spell but i still got pwned by the ghouls eating corpses. Slightly bit hard towards the end lol.

Level 9
Hey folks,

I spent an unfilled evening playing through my campaign, which encouraged me to fix a few really glaring bugs. The fatal error that occurred upon loading a save file should be fixed; please let me know if it is not. Also, I corrected a few tooltips and reduced the difficulty of a couple encounters in the Prologue, as well as two bosses in Chapter 1. Another Resurrection Stone was added right before the final boss as well.

Note that this doesn't necessarily imply I'm restarting the project... that's up in the air. The current state of Warcraft 3's ancient mod community and the release of Starcraft 2 make me question if it's worthwhile to spend another year on a game that may be eclipsed by SC2 in every way.

Regards

Level 5
Wow, I didn't expect this to be that good. The terrain was good and you used the dodads corectly, but in some areas the barrels and the crates are overused. I loved the custom spells you made, no bugs there. I didn't understand what "suddenly his skin is green" meant. But I suppose you'll explain in other chapters.

My rating is 5\5 anyway.
By the way when is Chapter II coming out?

Level 9
Just thought I'd let people know that I'm casually working on this campaign again, after a hiatus of 2 years. No guarantees it will be finished, though: right now it's just a constructive hobby to fill my offtime. The final outcome really depends on how heavy my school work is (I'm a grad student now, PhD) and the livelihood of the WC3 community in years to come.

On the plus side, if WC3 dies, I'll probably move to SC2. The only real reason I haven't yet is because of the lack of good user-made assets/models/etc. for that game.

And I assure everyone, there will be fewer destructible crates and barrels ;)

Level 5
Just thought I'd let people know that I'm casually working on this campaign again, after a hiatus of 2 years. No guarantees it will be finished, though: right now it's just a constructive hobby to fill my offtime. The final outcome really depends on how heavy my school work is (I'm a grad student now, PhD) and the livelihood of the WC3 community in years to come.

On the plus side, if WC3 dies, I'll probably move to SC2. The only real reason I haven't yet is because of the lack of good user-made assets/models/etc. for that game.

And I assure everyone, there will be fewer destructible crates and barrels ;)

Glad to hear that you are still working on it. Warcraft III can't die, the community from here will always keep it alive.

Level 12
Until WCIV comes out, it won't die. Starcraft II and Warcraft III are completely different game,s and Starcraft II WILL NOT kill Warcraft III. The original Starcraft stayed alive until the second one came out because Warcraft III is MEDIEVAL and Starcraft II is FUTURISTIC.

That being said, glad to see this map once again in progress.