• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Naked banshee woot!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
:ogre_kawaii:yeah baby...sry for the title...my problem is actualy realy serious

Dont say that im offtopic..hehehe my prob is actualy when shud i use the map optimizer and widgetizer.before or during or after my map is completly done?
i just need some help...here baybeh
:ogre_hurrhurr:

Level 15
I don't know what a widgetizer is but you should optimize you'r map only after you'r done with it and always keep a clean version to build updates on.

BTW keep the thread title serious and to the point. Aside from being agaisn't the rules, there are plenty of people willing to help on the Hive and you don't need anything to grab people's attention.

Level 33
Just straight to the point to be input in your TOPIC TITLE
We here are ready to help you
Instead of writing nonsense topic title, you can get banned as violating the rule
Please obey the rule

I can agree on one thing, first pervert person is Raven0, followed my me, defskull haha =D

Level 12
In contrast to your opinion, Bloodbath5557, we here who seriously help people out day by day are less willing to help when you violate the rules and use silly tactics for attention. Or at least, I am.

Just write a legitimate topic, and ask your question straight. That will get you positive feedback and answers to your questions. Otherwise, as stated above, you may end up banned.

There's more than enough of us around at any time of day to help. I find myself looming over my keyboard bored because nobody is posting in the help zone. There's people here 24/7 and they're willing to help in whatever way they possibly can.

So, become a part of the community instead of breaking the rules and using shock/perversion to get attention. It won't provide you with the results you seek.

Level 9
to all of you im very sorry..yes i will keep it straith forward next time i promise.
yes i havent checked out the rulez yet...
thanks to 3 of for replying my thrread baybehhh
u guys realy helped me alot

Agreed with Lich Prince. I don't know why those other guys are serious, but I checked out this thread for the title!
It isn't against the law, or even site rules, to make strange thread titles.

You should ALWAYS use the Widgetizer and Optimizer AFTER your map is completely done, as they can mess up your map data and lock it from editing.

Level 20
Im just posting this again because for some reason some people fail to read it:

Using any kind of optimizer or protector will make your map un-openable. This means that you CANT EDIT YOUR MAP AFTER YOU HAVE OPTIMIZED IT.

So you need to have two versions of the map. The one that is optimized. And the one that is not optimized. If you optimize both, you cant edit your map.

If the optimization is not strict enough, it can still be opened in some cases.

Level 9

Using any kind of optimizer or protector will make your map un-openable. This means that you CANT EDIT YOUR MAP AFTER YOU HAVE OPTIMIZED IT.

So you need to have two versions of the map. The one that is optimized. And the one that is not optimized. If you optimize both, you cant edit your map.

woahh thx...:ogre_haosis::ogre_haosis::ogre_haosis:

Level 33

Imagine after 6 months of project...
We accidentally optimized before even copy it yet... DEAD

Level 9
1st, the tile of the post is important, cause when others needs to find his solution by the problem's name, it's easier to find out. And this is not a joking place, use ur best words to talk :D Thanks. That's my little idea.

And your problem: Of course use it when you're finished, if you protect your map when you're not finished, how could you ... edit it again? or also it waste more time :D

Level 11
1st, the tile of the post is important, cause when others needs to find his solution by the problem's name, it's easier to find out. And this is not a joking place, use ur best words to talk :D Thanks. That's my little idea.

And your problem: Of course use it when you're finished, if you protect your map when you're not finished, how could you ... edit it again? or also it waste more time :D

:D You got the point. Lol.. Yah why protect if not finish ~_~???

Status
Not open for further replies.