• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Naga War 1.1

Sorry all for my first description, it's my bad. But I can't reply to tell the sorry so I update my map and tell you that

• -Author:
LeoNguyen112
  • -Type:
Hero Denfense
  • -Gameplay:
- In the begin of map, you must choose the game mode, there are three game modes:
+ Easy: all units have less damage, armor.
+ Normal: all units have normal damage, armor.
+ Hard: all units have more damage, armor.
- Then you must choose your hero to join in the war by click on the tavern and click on the hero's icon that you want to choose.
- After choose hero, your gold will be increase by 1000 gold, use it to buy items from shop, these items help your hero more power. There are three kind of item:
+ Basic items: these items have white text, and they are the basic, use some items together to combine them and then you have an upgrade item.
+ Recipe items: these items are recipes, it means they don't have any effect. They show you how to combine your item. Some items need the recipe to combine. You can buy the recipes in Upgrade Shop.
+ Upgrade item: these items are the result of the items combinations. These items are more expensive than basic items, but they also have more powerful abilities.
- When you have your hero, and buy enough items, you can join in the war. Just follow your ally's team and attack the enemy to have exp, gold and to win this match.
- Victory: you will be victor when the enemy town hall defeated. Conversely, if your ally town hall defeated, you will be an loser.
- Have fun!

• - Version 1.0:

+++ 24 heroes (12 heroes per each force)
+++ Balanced Forces
+++ 2 mobile shops (these shop can move around map)
+++ More than 100 items
+++ Have an event: Destiny Gate

• - Version 1.1:

+++ Fix Terrain.
+++ Has game mode.
+++ Choose heroes by taverns.
+++ Add repick, random command.
+++ Capture Tower mode.

nagawar9.jpg

nagawar8.jpg

nagawar7.jpg

nagawar.700x0.jpg

nagawar6.700x0.jpg

nagawar5.700x0.jpg

nagawar4.700x0.jpg

nagawar3.700x0.jpg

nagawar2.700x0.jpg

Please test and give me your comments.

P/s: Why couldn't I post comment, reply?

Keywords:
Naga War, Naga, War, Sea War, LeoNguyen112, Hero Denfense.
Contents

Naga War 1.1 (Map)

Reviews
21:46, 27th Jun 2011 -Kobas-: Status: Approved Comment
Level 3
Hey and welcome,

first of all you should improve your description a bit. You'r actually not really telling us what to do, when playing your map. Also you could improve the description optically. Here is a list that will help you doing a good discription.
(the clearer your description is, the more people will review/try out your map)

Level 16
You should just state you're bad at English generally but saying you're not American, lol. Anyways here's a list of BB Codes for you to use to add screenshots, use colours, tables, etc, tell us more about the gameplay, anything special about the map, what makes this unique to other AoS maps. I will tell you now, if there is some parts of the map that isn't fully english, then this map will be rejected; I haven't tried the map yet but judging from what you said in your description.

Level 9
Hey and welcome,

first of all you should improve your description a bit. You'r actually not really telling us what to do, when playing your map. Also you could improve the description optically. Here is a list that will help you doing a good discription.
(the clearer your description is, the more people will review/try out your map)

You should just state you're bad at English generally but saying you're not American, lol. Anyways here's a list of BB Codes for you to use to add screenshots, use colours, tables, etc, tell us more about the gameplay, anything special about the map, what makes this unique to other AoS maps. I will tell you now, if there is some parts of the map that isn't fully english, then this map will be rejected; I haven't tried the map yet but judging from what you said in your description.

Here's my 3rd link to BB Codes because they determine how good a map is!

Level 22
Review by Ironside
----------------------

Positive features:

- Has a quest menu
- Has a multiboard
- I liked the idea of the boat with items a lot
- Good Terrain
- Enough heroes & items

Negative features:

- Heroes seem a little weak

Additional Information / Conclusion:

Well I don't see any problems on the map actually, but is lacks more unique features.

Rating: 4/5
Vote for:
Approved

Level 3
It is really good, but im trying to get the Ancient Shield item and it requires the Dark Shield and that needs an Arcanite shield, where is the Arcanite Shield i cant find it anywhere?! other that that it is very good.

Level 2
hey this map is a crap there is no way to destroy the enemy all the fucking campuses are invulnerable and control of the towers you went wrong crap really thing that you went well are the heroes of the anti-naga greetings