• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Star Wars war v.1.1

Contents

Star Wars war v.1.1 (Map)

Level 3
What is wrong with you people?! LEAST GIVE THE PERSON CREDIT FOR TRYING.

Grow up and find a girl friend.

Level 3
Great work on the map, I just got done playing it and i would say...I cheated it lol... I just had to because of all them tomes and I just had to make my sith warrior more powerful! 500 gold..kinda alot for me but its all good.

Terrain, (Could be improved).
Units, 5/5
Game play, 3/5
Only 10 levels to character...Hm, 1/5, I like more levels than just the normal 10. But, if it has to stay then its good.

Map Overall, 4/5 because I know you can improve it, because you got that far in making it. Far as spelling, I have not seen nothing spelled wrong but yet I am not a great speller my self but I don't be a dick to anyone who has spelled something wrong I just try my best in my mind to figure out what your trying to say and just let you know its wrong.

Level 2
This map might be a 1/5 at most, not a 4/5. It looks as if all you did was coppy the map layout of Tank Wars, and then added a few models and skins. None of the spells are custom (all of them are the exact spells used in the normal frozen throne games). I agree that if the map was improved it might be a fun game, but as it stands right now, my 11 year old sister could improve upon it. I hope to see finished version of this game some time in the future. Perhaps it will then resemble Star Wars.