• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

STAR WARS - Defense 1.1

Contents

STAR WARS - Defense 1.1 (Map)

Level 10
I added General Grievous and Darth Vader, changed the map for single player, added a player (now 11) and changed some triggers and more... But now I can't upload my map. Is it because it's more than 2 mb? Well it shows me the message: "Das Dokument enthält keine Daten" It's german and means something like: The file don't contain dates. Well I think ISDN is too slow and then wc3sear.ch aborts or something like that... I'll try it again later... But you now the differences now.

Level 10
a good idea, but there are just the active BTNs in my map and i didn't import any portraits... I really like my map at the moment... It became real funny i think, bur i can't load it up... Perhaps i could load it up packed, but you can just upload w3x and w3x files here... Hm... I'll think about what to do that the file gets smaller... make a zip archive don't makes it smaller, i would have to remove general grievous (300kb) and Darth vader (250kb)... this are the biggest models, and the droideka... But i won't remove them... perhaps another one can upload it for me, but i don't really know... hm i'll put it on my page and then add a map with just a link in the description, is this possible or against the rules? Well... Otherwise i just can send it with e-mails... Do somebody want the map, then write a PM to me or an e-mail... An e-mail would be better, because i look more after my mails than after the PMs...

Last edited: