• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Eternal War Beta V 1.1

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Information
There are 2 Teams the Alliance and the Horde, Now both teams has 1 Commander and 5 Warriors. The Role of the Commander is to build structure's for his team so they can choose new types of units and win the other team, You win by destroying the enemy Command Center, Also in the middle there is a blighted zone where your commander can build a Hell shrine, When its finished you and your team can transform them self's to powerful demons in a cost of Kills.

How to Play

Commander: The Commander is the one who tells the team where to go and what to do, He also builds Buildings that provides new classes to the team. He can also cast spells from the command center to aid his team.

Warrior: You are a unit that the commander is commanding, You are free to do what ever you want, But obey the commander.

Solidus for helping with triggers.
Apuck for giving idea.
Protoss_master for testing.
HappyTauren for tree model.

Eternal War 1.0c
*Added a Concede System
*Fixed some spells description's
*Replaced Doom Bringers War Stomp with Hell Crack
*Removed Doom Bringers Spell Immunity

For more info about the map, bug report and suggestions goto http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/map-development-202/ethernal-war-186681/

Note
This is not a single player map, Map Rating in single player does not count.

Keywords:
Horde Alliance Commander Demon Doom NPC Warcraft Orc Human versus vs team strategy
Contents

Eternal War Beta V 1.1 (Map)

Reviews
10:44, 28th Jun 2011 -Kobas-: Status: Rejected Comment
Level 4
You may want to work on your spelling and grammar a bit- poor spelling and grammar greatly detract from the appeal of a map from the get-go. I suppose you meant to call your map "Eternal War", based upon the correct spelling in the file name.
Having the misspelled "Ethernal War" title will certainly lose you some visitors, as the very first thing they see, before they even look at your map, is a spelling mistake.

Level 7
Obviously you also play Savage 2: A Tortured Soul :p
I liked that game because it was an original idea, hope this map is as good as the game.And btw you spelled "Eternal" wrong.

Level 3
Ok. First of all. Concept wise, THIS MAP IS 5/5
Everything else 1.5/5

Im a Savage 2 player myself, and after just looking at this map, it doesn't really feels like Savage.

First off, the terrain. Alot ppl have said it, and i gotta repeat. It is mainly flat.Flat is fine for certain places, but at least make a litttle nicer for viewing purposes. I also didn't like the trees, especially when they are so nicely alligned at the top left corner of the map. Its so.... FAKE. Literally fake.So fake that i can die FAKE.

2ndly, the spells for the commander. Its kinda way too limited. Only three spells. ONLY. and yet they all share the same cooldown. But the worst part is three spells. SERIOUSLY?.....

Lastly..... i only saw the vid you posted here but ain't those spells default ones already created? They are similar to the ones in Savage.... but some are just not working as they are in Savage. Rain of Fire is channelling =.=fake much but similar to the spell that does aoe fire and stun. It needs cone of fire also.

Level 4
2ndly, the spells for the commander. Its kinda way too limited. Only three spells. ONLY. and yet they all share the same cooldown. But the worst part is three spells. SERIOUSLY?.....

yeah sry about the spells and thanks the funny thing was it is a bug.
It is actually 8 Spells, But for some reason it wont show it, But anyways thanks.

Level 22
Review by Ironside
----------------------

Positive features:

- Has a quest menu

Negative features:

- Structures ( except the main hall) have no units & upgrades
- Some buildings don't have a name and description and can only be build on blight
- Lacks more spells for the commander
- Lacks something unique

Additional Information / Conclusion:

The map requires a lot of work. Begin by adding units & upgrades to the buildings.

Rating: 1.5/5
Vote for:
Rejected